Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

pusha t already got the bar cooked up....
PortlyOrnateBighorn-size_restricted.gif

I mean who posted the phone footage on tik tok?

What are the chances you throw a phone while its recording on stage and it lands on the right side of the camera to actually record?

This is exactly what I’m talking about.

Gotta beat dudes unconscious in these fights so they won’t go and get their firearms.

Man folks be stomping fools in the head, jumping. Ain no rules to these street fights. Then if you do win they’re gunna go get their gun. I have no desire lose/lose.

Personally Im walking away from any altercation I can and if I can’t and it’s on me?

You better be right with God. You wanna square up? Cool. I’m upping it.

Man folks be stomping fools in the head, jumping. Ain no rules to these street fights. Then if you do win they’re gunna go get their gun. I have no desire lose/lose.

Personally Im walking away from any altercation I can and if I can’t and it’s on me?

You better be right with God. You wanna square up? Cool. I’m upping it.

You know youre not justified in shooting someone over a fist fight right... at least not in most states. That I feared for my life **** only usually gets police off. Niw if they have a weapon thats another, but this is pretty much the whole problem with the US today is people not knowing how or wanting to throw hands and running straight for the heat. Hope you never get in that situation tho.

Lol there was a guy at my old job we were pretty damn sure would go into the bathroom and be on his phone. Dude would be gone for a good 45min, at least 2x a day. We used to all msg each other when hed leave and all pick a time for his return. We'd all put in a dollar and whoever was closest without going over won the pot.

It got so out of hand. We used to call the bathroom the boardroom and say "ah hes in another meeting", "busy day". :lol:

Back
Top Bottom