Foot Locker Raffles / Reservation App

Status
Not open for further replies.
So far, I have won everything I entered for in both FL and FA app. Only try Champs once for the V2 350s and it was an L. I had a six minutes head start for all of them.

Last edited:
What does it mean on the app if your reservation has been "waitlisted?"

It means you gotta wait until the head start dudes choose whether to cop their pair or pass. If they pass, it's put in a pool for you dudes to be raffled.

If people who won don't confirm the reservation after 3 hours, it goes to those who are on the wait list.
*sighs*

It would've been much better if they rejected me, and let me move on 
sick.gif

..............at least I know the app reservation works, so my test is complete 

If people who won don't confirm the reservation after 3 hours, it goes to those who are on the wait list.
*sighs*

It would've been much better if they rejected me, and let me move on 
sick.gif

..............at least I know the app reservation works, so my test is complete 
Ive been rejected and waitlisted, but i always got a pair off the WL... But other than that, i got the sorry next time message

YES, I'M OFF OF THE WAITLIST..............THEY GOT BLACK TOES RESERVED FOR ME.  THANK YOU FOOTLOCKER APP, THANK YOU

*clicks the "No, I'll pass on these shoes" option on FTL app*     #YouMadBro 
tongue.gif

LOL

But in all seriousness, I was just testing out the Foot Locker App to see if I can pull off anything such as this.......and it legit works.

I'm definitely gonna be using the Foot Locker and Champs app for the True Blue 3s later this month on Black Friday, but I can't believe I got the W on the Foot Locker reservation process even during the Waitlisting process.

I definitely can say I co-sign the Foot Locker Reservation "raffle"

So 3pm is across the board. Fcfs from what my manager told me. Thought it was an app only thing.She also told me the app is not going to be everywhere until next year

Last edited:
Does anyone else have trouble checking in with the beacon when in store? I have to ask for the code every time, Bluetooth is on, I've signed in and out, it never checks in

people say it has something to do with how you have your location services set up

the stores I go to don't even use the beacon they just go straight to the code

Does anyone else have trouble checking in with the beacon when in store? I have to ask for the code every time, Bluetooth is on, I've signed in and out, it never checks in

For Belugas the beacon wasn't working for me and an employee manually entered the code. For the 3 Yeezys coming out next, the beacon worked for me. So I'm 50/50 with the beacon.

Not feeling the crossover. I had great success with ticket raffles for the most part. Ever since the cross over I ain't won **** [emoji]128545[/emoji]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom