Football Kits 2010

Everyone ordering the new jerseys...if you don't know. Adidas run a size small and Nike runs true with the new WC10 kits. If you wear an M in t-shirts and hoodies etc, order an M in Nike and L in Adidas. Adidas used to run true to size...but are different now. As usual Puma fit like garbage, so I can't help you there.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

Everyone ordering the new jerseys...if you don't know. Adidas run a size small and Nike runs true with the new WC10 kits. If you wear an M in t-shirts and hoodies etc, order an M in Nike and L in Adidas. Adidas used to run true to size...but are different now. As usual Puma fit like garbage, so I can't help you there.
laugh.gif
I totally disagree with this, I think Nike fits like garbage and Puma fits great. Puma is most shaped like a t-shirt. Adidas is ok, but sleeves are still too long compared to the body. 

ManU's new jerseys just got leaked.....I think that's the new Arsenal one in back aswell. 

Home:
manchester-united-10-11-home-nike-shirt-leaked.jpg

manchester-united-10-11-home-nike-shirt-leaked-2.jpg

Away:

manchester-united-10-11-away-nike-shirt-leaked-2.jpg

manchester-united-10-11-away-nike-shirt-leaked-2.jpg

sick.gif

^I'm all over the Chicharito away once it drops.

special edition Chivas will wear tomorrow night. old emblem used, new emblem will be back for next season's jersey.

moz-screenshot-2.png
moz-screenshot-3.png

I like those ManU jerseys, better than this years with that chevron on it.

The Man U home is straight other than the fact that it has a collar, and the away looks like a training jersey. Not impressed. The sponsor is OK tho.

Au revoir
pimp.gif

Anyway... that new home kit is pretty nice... I like the return of the collar. Still undecided on the away... will have to see some actual on-pitch photos. But yeah, it does look very trainingish...

Sorry but Nike FELL OFF with the jersey designing past couple years. Never thought I'd say this but ADIDAS jerseys look so much better. Peep Germany

they brought the collar back...
eek.gif
 word to:

I hate that they're bringing it back.

Yes, it reminds us of the old school jerseys (word to my '95-96 Inter Milan jersey), but I just don't like it at all.

Originally Posted by CoupeIt88

Sorry but Nike FELL OFF with the jersey designing past couple years. Never thought I'd say this but ADIDAS jerseys look so much better. Peep Germany

adidas uses the same template on every jersey.

^^^^They did in 06, not now, every jersey is distinct. Nike's gotta step it up, Manchester's jersey this year was horrible not to mention there new ones
sick.gif

laugh.gif
at adidas kits being distinct.

I'm not really impressed by any jerseys at the WC this year. If I had to pick a few favorites I'd go with Slovenia, France and Japan home and the Australia away. Portugal kits are both nice as well.

Back
Top Bottom