Football Kits 2010

Originally Posted by hoosiers4life

Wish Russia would have made it, smh.
just pick it up anyway...i've seen the jersey up close and it looked real nice..
the details on the red kit,the name/numbering in gold...
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Keepie Uppie

Originally Posted by hoosiers4life

Wish Russia would have made it, smh.
just pick it up anyway...i've seen the jersey up close and it looked real nice..
the details on the red kit,the name/numbering in gold...
eek.gif
Yeah, but if its not worn in a major competition, who remembers it? I'll stick with Arsenal and France kits, maybe throw an RVP Oranje kit in there.

So you won't wear a shirt because nobody will have seen it? Wouldn't you want to be seen in something deemed "limited" by others? I break out my college jerseys and folks go crazy.

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

So you won't wear a shirt because nobody will have seen it? Wouldn't you want to be seen in something deemed "limited" by others? I break out my college jerseys and folks go crazy.

Any soccer kit in these parts is "limited" unless its Barca or ManU.  I really don't care what other people think.

I know this thread has been about National Team jerseys, but I just got an Arsenal home with Arshavin N&N, and I'll never order from onionbag again.  I've ordered from them twice because I didnt want to pay subside shipping, but never again.  They overheated the Numbers when they heat pressed it and they are all wrinkly and pulling the fabric in. The other time I ordered 2 Who Are Ya Designs t-shirts and it took them almost 4 months to get here. I'm done with their BS, soccerplus.net and subside is where its at.

So you still haven't given a good reason why you wouldn't wear the Russia jersey. If you like it then why not?

I said it wasn't worn in a major competition, they will have a new one for Euro 2012 qualifying. Its a decent jersey but no patch = no buy for me.

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

I know I could look it up, but do you mind telling me the approx. total of the jersey after customization/patches? Thanks. 
Alot, $193 and some change
indifferent.gif
embarassed.gif
devil.gif
. I ain't doing that again.
laugh.gif

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
I just dropped 5 bills in jerseys...

1. Spain tech fit
2. Mexico tech fil
3. Italy home w/ WC06 patch
4. Spain away w/ Puyol print
5 Mexico away (for pops)
I'll post picks as they arrive... along with some other stuff I bought last week...

if i could ever find this in long sleeves, i'd $%!% myself, this is just too sick to me, especially if it had torres or sergio ramos print on it
pimp.gif
man i love this jersey
spain-jersey-home-adidas-confederations-cup-2009.jpg

Originally Posted by JordanPP30

Are the PLayers jersey sold at soccerplus, worldsoccer, subside authentic ??

Not really, subside occasionally has some stuff. But tbh, if you are buying the code 9 or formotion shirts, you're really just wasting money imo unless its player issued or Game Worn.  Its not like the NBA or NFL where there is a huge difference between replica's and authentics. With football kits there really isn't a "cheap replica" like the screen printed NBA or NFL jerseys.

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The N98 jacket is
pimp.gif
 im really impressed by the fit and quality... only paid 65 for it 
pimp.gif
[/font]

[font=Times, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=Times, Helvetica, sans-serif]BTW use the code 1MARCH20 to get 20% off any purchase at soccer.com[/font]

I looked through a lot of those sites, but couldnt find which do the authentic print. - well i mean the Player size lettering/numbers.. which sites offer that?

I may be stupid, but im new to this and my cousin is a big Dempsey fan, trying to scoop him the USA kit.

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

doesnt nike glue instead of sew their code 7 jersey?

I thought most soccer jerseys had pressed names and numbers since its lighter?

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

doesnt nike glue instead of sew their code 7 jersey?

I thought most soccer jerseys had pressed names and numbers since its lighter?
I think he's talking about the seams. I've also heard that the Nike player kits are glued as opposed to sewed, and thus wouldn't really be practical for casual wear because the glue would come apart if you tried to wash/dry the shirt. 

Back
Top Bottom