Football Kits 2010

I had a gift card from D I C K ' S Sporting Goods so I ordered form them... but you can also find it at worldsoccershop.com, soccer.com, subsidesports.com.

Not a fan of the liverpool kit either. The base design is nice, but the diamond thing looks old and the new sponsor is not nearly as nice as Carlsberg.

I think the diamond pattern will look hot for Bayern Munich since their crest is that pattern. I'm just not a fan of the sponsor it looks clunky and to me that has an effect on the general aesthetics of the jersey.

New Chelsea kit. First time they incorporated red into the jerseys since the '95. I actually love everything about this shirt. Plain enough to stay true to tradition, but enough details and touches to make it unique.
pimp.gif

95900.RO.JPG

^ not feelin those chelsea kits

there are some pretty good sales going around right now on 09/10 kits for a lot of teams, great time to snag a few
smile.gif

^
I havent been there since the US jersey released, but they start the sale when the new jersey releases.

Im more than likely gonna go when the home US jersey releases, ill let ya know what they have.

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

New Chelsea kit. First time they incorporated red into the jerseys since the '95. I actually love everything about this shirt. Plain enough to stay true to tradition, but enough details and touches to make it unique.
pimp.gif

95900.RO.JPG
F Chelsea except their jerseys.

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

pimp.gif

95900.RO.JPG
I $%@%%!+ HATE Chelsea, but this is beautiful.

Simple, classic, and clean.

Only thing I don't like are those dots on the neck.  Pointless.

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

^
I havent been there since the US jersey released, but they start the sale when the new jersey releases.

Im more than likely gonna go when the home US jersey releases, ill let ya know what they have.

Thanks for keeping an eye out my man.

I saw the Nike jerseys in person and was quite disappointed. They feel thicker than they need to be, and they still have that weird proportion problem where the sleeves are too long and the bottom opening is too wide. Puma jerseys on the other hand were piff, especially Ghana's. Ironically, Italy's was my least favorite, home and away both terrible.

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

Team Oranje
happy.gif
Don't think this has been posted yet...
holland-10-12-home-nike-shirt-leaked-2.jpg

It is what it is... an orange shirt.

Terrible
tired.gif
Glad I didnt wait and just picked up the white kit a couple weeks back.

Back
Top Bottom