Footlocker/Champs/Footaction Employee Appreciation possibly next weekend?

You're probably right. They usually make you spend your money with hot releases, AND THEN after hit us with the EA... ya know, the usual

It doesn't mean they can't have a 50 based off whats released this up coming weekend. If they where to have one they would exclude what they don't want purchased on emp

$500 limit and that exclusion list
indifferent.gif

Just an assumption, but I'm shooting for an early April bc it seems they're dropping 50's every 4 months. 
Previous 50's: April, back to school in August, 1st weekend of December.

How does this promotion actually work? Do I just go in a Footlocker/Champs and get the discount even though I'm not a employee?

Originally Posted by jaeY

How does this promotion actually work? Do I just go in a Footlocker/Champs and get the discount even though I'm not a employee?

I think you have to be an employee. Otherwise, when they have Friends and Family, the public can get 30% off.

I hate that the SAME QUESTIONS GET ASKED EVERY 50 percent off..if you don't WORK FOR FOOTLOCKER INC. YOU DON'T GET THE DISCOUNT!!

One of my buddies asked me if I wanted anything next week so he can hold it. His manager tells him it could be next weekend.

Employee Appreciation Events will probably be at the end of the quarter, which is in April.

I could be wrong but I do not think EA will be on 4/6-4/7 because that is Easter weekend and the traffic will pick up automatically. I can see one being on 4/21-4/22 to offset Easter 2011 numbers.

what if i walk in to a footlocker and ask for the discount, is there a way to prove i dont work for the company?

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

what if i walk in to a footlocker and ask for the discount, is there a way to prove i dont work for the company?

Employees have an associate card u swipe when making discounted purchases. So if you were being serious with this question it won't work.

Back
Top Bottom