Footlocker Employee App. 50%

Spiz'ikes are not excluded. I was gonna order the cactus foams til i saw the exclusion, was kinda upset about that. I plan on getting some Tim'stomorrow thought, I thought for sure they would be excluded.

Copped spiz'ikes for 87.50 X2 pair

Aquas for 70.00 X3 pair

Air max 90 white/navy 35.00

pimp.gif

ended up getting

cement spiz'ike's
godzilla's
Ohio State jersey
& some Nike Ipod skull caps with the headphones built in, retail was $60, got them for $1.49 each you guys should check & see if you store has themcause there in the system for $2.99 clearance.

this is for the navy

theres a grey & a black one too but I don't have those sku's

NK NVY THERMA FIT

emp 50 was good to me i got lebrons v's, brown and orange dunks,godzilla's
...... and i hooked up my homie with 2 pairs of 95's, cement spiz'ike's,aj white grey orange 8's.... o yeah i got the girl friend a few pairsof shoes as well..

This was a good 50%. I got lebrron 5s/melos/and Diamond Turfs for a total of 180

your store doesn't have the V's? ^ how's that possible lol.

no sku on hand...

lol our mall is a run down mall. the nicest shoes we got are team jordans. i gota order everything. haha

Copped Black/Carolina Melos
Black/Eggplant *30%* since i hadda order 'em and did it before the 50%
Socks
Zoom Flight 96's..two pairs one for me and one for my girls lil brother..
Some tims..

All in all a good 50%..didn't really want the spiz'ikes once i got 'em on my feet..didn't really feel 'em that much..i have a feelin therewill b another 50% off real soon..

This is only speculation on my part, but I wouldn't be surprised at all if there was a quickstrike 50% in the middleof the week before Christmas. There hasn't been a completely no-exclusion one in who knows and I highly doubt they would do one in early '08 because ofall the Fusions, Packages, XX3 and the Nike hybrids set to drop. I would anticipate somewhere around the 18-20 because they wouldn't let it go down whenthe Playoffs & Rockets AF1's drop. But this is only my guess, which contains not a drop of confirmed info.

Originally Posted by kobehead

Originally Posted by sarteaga0408

around X-mas time I've been hearing.
You work for FL?

No sir, I just know people. I will ask the manager that hooks it up for me this weekend to see if he has any idea when the next one will be. There'salways one right before christmans for obvious reasons for emp. and sometimes customers (30% of course).

Copped Flight 96's, JaMarcus Raiders jersey, Sean Taylor Skins, Ovechkin Caps, a couple of fitteds, and some xmas gifts. Not bad, but during lastweek's 60% off clearance I copped blk/royal Turb Oh Shox for $16 and Silver/blue Asics Kinsei's for $24!

Originally Posted by d e beatup

This is only speculation on my part, but I wouldn't be surprised at all if there was a quickstrike 50% in the middle of the week before Christmas. There hasn't been a completely no-exclusion one in who knows and I highly doubt they would do one in early '08 because of all the Fusions, Packages, XX3 and the Nike hybrids set to drop. I would anticipate somewhere around the 18-20 because they wouldn't let it go down when the Playoffs & Rockets AF1's drop. But this is only my guess, which contains not a drop of confirmed info.
I totally agree with you. Last year it was a quickstrike 50% right around the times you quoted (unfortunately my manager didn't give me theheads-up, so now I check NT off the regular) and I don't see why they won't do one again. Anyways I was shocked to get the Zoom Flight 96's for
eek.gif
$60, I also got:

- Blue Deon's
-Tons of shoe care
-Wh/Org 8's (Exchanging them for the Wh/Nvy 8's)
-Some stuff for my girl
-11's Low bla/yel and blu/wh
-Tons of fitteds

I guess I shop every 50% as if it's the last
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom