Footlocker Employee App. 50%

Any NTers in the Albany, NY area wanna hook a broke SUNY student up? Those Flight 96's are callin' meeeee
smokin.gif

All you people talking about the Flight 96: are you guys referring to the Zoom Flight 96 that Penny wore in the Olympics???

I had those in the 4th grade, and have been looking for them ever since. I can't find any info from google, and it's not on eastbay or NDC. anyone???

yes same shoe your thinking of ^

grey/wht/blk coming soon
nike-zoom-flight-96-retro-grey.jpg

the black/blue colorway just released this is pic of them
nike-zoom-flight-96-retro-black-large.jpg

held them in hand today look dope to me the sole is darker than the picture above can't wait for the next half off, already have my size put aside
wink.gif

& why were here, a pic of the oly pair
8giws4y.jpg

9068197.jpg

Originally Posted by Zach13g

yes same shoe your thinking of ^

9068197.jpg

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
What I had in the 4th grade. I remember my parents picking up a size 6 for me for $45.
pimp.gif

Guess i'm gonna have hold out until the next 50 to pick up a pair. And im assuming that the oly colorway isnt going to be retro'd?

YO! I copped...

3 pair of Aqua VIII
3 pair of White/Cement Spiz'ike

ALL 50% OFF!

Can't beat it.

Good looking out Jackie!

Right about now I wish I worked for FL....but I work for FINL instead.
frown.gif

I wish we got 50% off sales.

Originally Posted by abernja

Right about now I wish I worked for FL....but I work for FINL instead.
frown.gif

I wish we got 50% off sales.
Same here thats what i dislike about FNL, they never have any days for us like FL....

I need to make friends here, on in-store for the next one, Aquas and Zoom Flights need to be copped, but not at retail.

50% off this weekend...thats right folks thursday and friday there are talks for another 50
nerd.gif

They had one last week. MY boy works at footaction. I got me 7 pairs (me, wife and the kids) for 250. It was great. SPIZIKE AND RETROS WERE INCLUDED. I hope Ican get this again. Thanks for the heads up.

the only reason i asked was there was a rumor that there was gonna be another this weekend for christmas

Back
Top Bottom