Footlocker Employee App. 50%

As of today no emails went out but if it's this weekend it's very possible we receive the emails tommorow

So i'm guessing it still hasn't been confirmed

I have a feeling it will b next week or this coming weekend..not really sure..they always do another one right before christmas..

nerd.gif

The 50% also depends on what numbers FTL company is going against last year. They usually give the 50% when they are going against a huge release from theprevious year.

anybody with more info ???

and why has this been moved to general ? i always thought these discount/f&f threads stayed in the nike forum ....

Okay so I work for foot locker and the original plan was for this friday and saturday to be another 50 but it has been postponed until next tuesday andwednesday according to my gm...so be on the look out next tuesday.

I can't remember the last time FTL had a 50% on the weekend. For some idiotic reason they've been doing it in the middle of the week.

Twig1026 wrote:

Okay so I work for foot locker and the original plan was for this friday and saturday to be another 50 but it has been postponed until next tuesday and wednesday according to my gm...so be on the look out next tuesday.

thanks for the update

Okay so I work for foot locker and the original plan was for this friday and saturday to be another 50 but it has been postponed until next tuesday and wednesday according to my gm...so be on the look out next tuesday.

hope u r right

no offense but i see alot of can you hook me up askin in here, i hope you guys asking for the discount end up taking care of the employees who end up hookingyou up after you get that discount.

^ Like what do you mean? aint they already taking their share in the sales of items? I mean if putting in an extra $20 gets me the discount im down

anyone in the 408...san jose...bay area.....please get at me

thanks...or message me in NT

@$%+ it is over??
frown.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Laced Up Jordans

^ Like what do you mean? aint they already taking their share in the sales of items? I mean if putting in an extra $20 gets me the discount im down
it really depends on how much i spend. my brother works at champs n im real tight with the manager at the footaction in the mall i work at now sogettin the 50% is not a problem for me. but before when i was trying to get cool with employees i would offer to throw them a lil cash on the side or buy themlunch as appreciation for them helping me save money. thats just my take on it i couldn't go up to some stranger i never met and as them for their employeediscount and not offer them anything in return. i work at lids and have people askin me to give them my discount all the time, if i dont know them or if theydont have anything to offer me i just give them the
indifferent.gif
n keep itmoving but if their willing to help me out in any way then im more then happy to take care of them. thats how it is with most footlocker, footaction, champsemployees ive dealt with also.

Back
Top Bottom