Footlocker Employee App. 50%

anyone know what places in the bay area are having the sale? preferably serramonte, stonestown, tanforan, or hillsdale. i wasjust at tanforan yesterday, but imma go to hillsdale today so imma ask them about it.

i jus got a pair of all black air max 360's SL for 80. needed a new pair had da first generation and popped a bubble. plus i like da leather instead ofmesh

Picked up

Penny Foams Black/cactus $100
Zoom Flight 96'- $60 each

random clothing.

very good 50.

Originally Posted by Zach13g

Picked up

Penny Foams Black/cactus $100
Zoom Flight 96'- $60 each

random clothing.

very good 50.

ohwell.gif
eek.gif
Black/Catcus foams for 100? Thats good.

Anyone in NYC can hook me up with an employee discount?

I went to a random FootLocker in Philly on my lunch break..I chit chatted with the manager, and he hooked me up with Spizikes, and a pair of Nike Boots for mynephew..spent $84 for both
glasses.gif

anyone in BK or so that can hook me up with a discount? im goin away for a funeral and dont think imma be here for the 22nd for the 8's damn.... ifanything I just at least wanna get the flights

Just got back from 34th street FL and FA. Both FL and FA are having the 50% off sale. Only thing excluded is ACGs and AF1s, EVERYTHING ELSE is up for grabs. Igot there around 8 and started asking employees if they could hook some@%$@ up and I would take care of em. Finally got one to do it and copped Spizikes for87.50, Godzillas for 60, Dunk His for my sister for $40 and a pair of Nike AM 90s for my pops for 55. Slid my dude a $20 for his troubles, he rang me up, putin his worker code and everything came up to 250 and some change.

I'm lucky to be able to cop the last pair of Spizikes over there and the Godzillas too. Mostly everything was wiped out including Bakins, Foamposites andLebrons. So whoever comes in tomorrow expecting to find the good stuff, is gonna be HEATED. I was also disappointed I didnt see any Zoom Flight 96s (prollygonna head out tomorrow again to a different FL and try my luck there).

For everyone asking for a hookup, dont expect them to hand thier discounts for free. You gotta take care em with a lil dough or buy more stuff like more shoesor accesories. And dont give up if one employee says they cant do it, EVENTUALLY youll find someone to do it for you/

Shouts to Joel in the 34th street FootLocker! Came up happy today

I hate the fact that I cant find a pair of red and black foams in a 13 down here. An employee was definitely trying to hook me up.

for $250 i got:

cement spizikes
am tl 4's for my dad
shox turbo +v for my sister
a 2nd pair of godzillas
pimp.gif

bunch of socks

big ups to my boy andrew.

Wait...the foams are 50 off..I'm an employee.and I've never heard that ...I got into work tomorrow..sumone please let me kno please...

i went into finish line and the man told me their having a 50% off sale after the holidays
smh.gif
that guy seemed like a jerk anyways

And its not FINISHLINE but FOOTLOCKER AND FOOTACTION. I'm not sure about Champs but I know all 3 are under the same branch

^ Yeah Foams are 50% off. My hookup was telling me to cop the black/cactuses but I'm not into Foamposites at all.

Only thing excluded are all AF1s and ACGs. EVERYTHING ELSE. and I mean EVERYTHING ELSE is up for sale

i really want to pick up some cb 34s....

Can anyone in the northern virginia help???

is there a printable coupon or something?

Originally Posted by gusyouout

anyone know what places in the bay area are having the sale? preferably serramonte, stonestown, tanforan, or hillsdale. i was just at tanforan yesterday, but imma go to hillsdale today so imma ask them about it.

any footlocker, kids footlocker, lady's footlocker, footaction and champs! for EMPLOYEE's ONLY (family and friends of the employee acceptable toobut i wouldn't take chances) and THANK YOU ! Zach13g for that footlocker sku on the foams!
pimp.gif

Anybody here work at footaction/footlocker 34th street?....I will hook you up..

I am in NYC..if so hit me up in pm...

I want those black/cactus foams....

do they have full size run in 34th street? does anybody know?

do they have the blk and red foams also or just the black and cactus?

34th St footaction just hooks up random people? Im trying to get a pair of spizikes or foams. Much appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom