Footlocker Employee Appreciation coming soon?

i heard that it would be mid february
I hope i can get some penny 2s lebron 6s and a pack or 2

Hopefully soon.... I need some ZKIVs.
frown.gif

i need some packs, some lebrons, some hyperdunks and some zkivs so hopefully its not too soon so that i can save up
mid-february would be cool

yeah next 50 gonna grab me some IVs...
my spot back home [parents] will have carpe diems by then
i'm pretty sure... always had stock when i worked there
of older shoes lol so we shall see... hopefully

i get a feeling the kobe iv's are gonna be excluded
frown.gif
just like how the laker cw HD's were excluded

i'm an assistant manager @ my foot locker & we're hearing around feb 13-15 as well. no def's but thats what were hearing. makes sense that weektho. weekend b4 won't happen cuz eggplant foamposites expected to release then. & superbowl weekend wouldn't optimize sales either. i'd expectfoamposites, foam lites, kobe's, hyperdunks, dunks, af1, goadomes, fusion 6's, 6 in tim's to be excluded.

Just an FYI.

more info i get, more i'll inform.

If These Execs wanna see Optimized sales, they should implement the rumored "40% All Year Discount" instead of these random 50s...just a thought.

But im really not looking forward to anything anyways, maybe a few CDPs but seems about it.

I fully expect the "no holds barred" aka AF1s allowed 50% EA sale for this coming Fri-Sat. I checked the 198 and this coming week isthe last week of the fiscal '08 year. FTL Inc needs the $$$

Anyone who is familiar with the discount patterns, what is the typical pattern for the F&F discounts?Can we expect one soon?

i could be wrong but its like every 45 days or so i try to keep up on that im waiting too i want some all black foams

Not concrete by any means, but look for one in the middle of Feb. Fiscal year ends Feb. 15, so they'll look to boost the dollars at the end of the final quarter or start of FY '09 with a bang to make investors happy.

laugh.gif
@ making investors happy by selling stuff at damn near their cost price.

Footlocker gonna be the next Just For Feet. Theres just too many flaws in their register system with refunds/exchanges. It was just up until last year that we weren't able to return the stuff we got at 50% off and get a gift card for the full retail of the shoe. (Ex; Buy Pippens for $80 during 50%, return them for full price on a gift card at another store...and then buy more stuff on the next 50% with that gift card, repeat.). Not to mention the 6,000 other flaws and scams that are still going on.

Managers and their "Merry Men' were straight up Robin Hood'in that joint all those years I was working in retail stores in malls.
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

footlocker is losing its edge and anyone who has walked into one ten years ago and gone to look at them now will understand...and for those scams...they happenall day even without the 50 and managers are clueless....amazing what people have gotten away with....foot locker inc is flooding themselves with too many weakproducts that arent selling and just wait till they implement their buying of ccs and their distribution of skate products...footlocker is only going to getworse and worse

I only go into Foot Locker to buy shoelaces, cleaning product and shoe deodorant. They almost never stock the Air Forces I want.

Originally Posted by CIDMAN911

It was just up until last year that we weren't able to return the stuff we got at 50% off and get a gift card for the full retail of the shoe. (Ex; Buy Pippens for $80 during 50%, return them for full price on a gift card at another store...and then buy more stuff on the next 50% with that gift card, repeat.).
I would strongly advise any current associates from doing this anymore. Every gift card has historical datathat can be easily traced so the original transaction in which the card was loaded will be linear to the employee sale when the item is bought during the 50%. Of course, there are other ways to skirt, but I've seen a LP Investigator at work twice in the past few months because people weren't smart enough to"launder" their Merchandise Return Card.

Originally Posted by MrMagic8Ball

I fully expect the "no holds barred" aka AF1s allowed 50% EA sale for this coming Fri-Sat. I checked the 198 and this coming week is the last week of the fiscal '08 year. FTL Inc needs the $$$
haha...no holds barred, i like that. ya i remember that last year. af1 were allowed but each employee could only cop 2 pair. I wish they did the60% like they used to, or even the 50% off but include BOGO deals & Multiple offers (4 for 20 t's, 2 for 20 ncaa t's etc). i remember stocking up @these times. now its only 50% and so many exclusions. "Your a valued employee, but you can't get your discount on the things you like" bull needsto end.

The EA sale is going on right now until tomorrow close of business. Call for exclusions, I don't there is much on the list.

yea i just got wored that thier is a 50% going right now.. crazy stuff... hopefully get some stuff with this joint..

Just got a text from my manager saying it started today and ends tomorrow... im really heated about this
mad.gif
mad.gif

why on a monday and tuesday before we get paid?... well I wont be able to get anything this 50% off
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom