Footlocker Employee Appreciation this weekend!

thanks D for the help!! hope you got the compression shorts you wanted!! ill call you later or pm you! peace!

well
.. I wasnt able to get anything again
I aint gone be bitter though becauswe as much as i hook people up.. itll come back around

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

thanks D for the help!! hope you got the compression shorts you wanted!! ill call you later or pm you! peace!
no problem man. and yea, thank you for paying for my compression shorts.

hope everyone else i hooked up are happy with the stuff they got. and thank you for the tips, i got you guys again on the next 50 if you want something

...and for the inconsiderate ones (i wont mention any names) that had me drive out many miles out of my own way and time that i could've spentelsewhere...and couldn't slide me something even a tad bit on the side for my generosity and time towards you...please dont bother PM'ing again.

LOL yall make me laugh thinking us employees should be obligated and 100% on board hooking yall up. The one dude who asked me this weekend wanted me to add upall the stuff he wanted and add tax on a calculator so he could give me the right amount of cash (no tip involved). I shot him a huge stone face and walkedaway. I'm not in a hurry to get fired for buying random sizes and lose my job and hookup...

nah i get the same stuff too man... guess some people don't realize that your'e kinda puttin yourself out there to help them out

^ no common sense or courtesy at all. whatever, karma's a b****

im def. getting those black, orion blue, white CP3's on the next 50 though.

i picked up some white yellow cp3's pack of nike crew socks and jordan shorts for myself.

all i have to say is be nice to those who are nice to you....from what ive heard some people seriously need to be a bit more considerate or use some commonsense, especially if someone is willing to help you out and drive out and meet up with you on your time etc, the least is give a little something, even if youdont know what or how much just ask and im sure they arent asking too much or to rape you of your money, just a little something for the extended courtesy theygave out. I know if i cant tip or drop something that time around I WILL def make it up and i think they know I will make it up later. In the end it really iskarma or just no helping hand next time. thanks and big ups to those who are nice to help especially my boy for coming through time in and time out. MUCHOAPPRECIATED as always!! talk to you soon man.

all i have to say is be nice to those who are nice to you....from what ive heard some people seriously need to be a bit more considerate or use some common sense, especially if someone is willing to help you out and drive out and meet up with you on your time etc, the least is give a little something, even if you dont know what or how much just ask and im sure they arent asking too much or to rape you of your money, just a little something for the extended courtesy they gave out. I know if i cant tip or drop something that time around I WILL def make it up and i think they know I will make it up later. In the end it really is karma or just no helping hand next time. thanks and big ups to those who are nice to help especially my boy for coming through time in and time out. MUCHO APPRECIATED as always!! talk to you soon man.
its common sense but alot of people are stupid. you take care of those who take care of you its as simple as that.

this is madness...i tip my own family that works at FL when they hook me up on a 50 weekend....peeps in here not tipping strangers who help them out isridiculous...at least buy them lunch or give them gas money. greed is a motha*
-sf77

Originally Posted by shoefreak77

this is madness...i tip my own family that works at FL when they hook me up on a 50 weekend....peeps in here not tipping strangers who help them out is ridiculous...at least buy them lunch or give them gas money. greed is a motha*
-sf77
exactly at the least buy them lunch or at the veery least gas money or somethin!!!
tongue.gif
just
nerd.gif
'n out for my boy.

Yeah thats crazy how lame people are expecting you to help them out i usually just add 20 bucks if im on the the 50 so they are basically getting my 30 saysomething cost 100 ill say just give me 70 and i come up a lil bit but some people be like you cant do more than that then i say dont worry bout it then. theyalready getting 30 off. LAME but anyway i grabbed some AJ 2009's for me my nephew and sister, Jordan outfit, socks went to a champs clearence store in ATL(shannon mall) and got som stealth 23's for my Lady for 20 bucks they were 40 good come up and some blazers and a couple of G-shocks

normally i give 10% back to the person that helps me out....it always comes out around $20 or so....that way we both win....40% off for me....they get 10% forusing their employee number....they are in the store anyhow, they don't have to make any special trips to go for me...

all i have to say is be nice to those who are nice to you....from what ive heard some people seriously need to be a bit more considerate or use some common sense, especially if someone is willing to help you out and drive out and meet up with you on your time etc, the least is give a little something, even if you dont know what or how much just ask and im sure they arent asking too much or to rape you of your money, just a little something for the extended courtesy they gave out. I know if i cant tip or drop something that time around I WILL def make it up and i think they know I will make it up later. In the end it really is karma or just no helping hand next time. thanks and big ups to those who are nice to help especially my boy for coming through time in and time out. MUCHO APPRECIATED as always!! talk to you soon man.

this man speaks the truth...i helped out someone get the 50% at HOH and what do i get? not even so much as a thank you...i didnt have to help him out but idid...i wasnt expecting any kind of tip...but a LITTLE THANK YOU goes a long way for me...needless to say, he is never getting any help from me from this pointon!!! i also helped out another dude get a pair of the penny 1/2 cents...and now he might be taking me to the bucks/lakers game in april to show hisappreciation for helping him get the 1/2 cents

I always tip my hookup $20 or better. These guys don't have to hook it up, but since they are generous you gotta hit them off with some dough. I gotpippens, penny 3's and air max 95's. Very pleased..

damn...i wish i could have picked up some 1/2 cents...if they are still on shelves, someone hook a brotha up for retail...
-sf77

i hate cheap people, if im coppin 200 or 300 worth of stuff how hard is it to break off dude 20 bucks? 30 bucks? then if its even worst if your coppin toresale, and you cant come off 20 bucks? pay for dudes lunch....cheap
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom