Footlocker, Inc. Friends and Family Event Confirmed for 7/23-26

Status
Not open for further replies.
eastbay allowed codes for the DMP 1s so thats probably why the code works online at FL since they are the same essentially, but i doubt the stores will allowif someone posted the list stating they are excluded, than again you might have stores who want sales so they might but they probably are on the list.

XIIs are definitely a go...just came back from FL. DMP 1s, kobes and the usual things are excluded.

Wish me luck, I'm gonna try to take advantage of a footlocker employee... lets see if I can convince them into giving me the discount for the KBIV
smile.gif

Only things i saw excluded were Kobes, am 2009, am 95, 1/2 penny. everything else is game for you guys. enjoy. oh and you don't need to print out thecoupon..just show them ur vip card or just say i got the email.

Originally Posted by Raydio5

Only things i saw excluded were Kobes, am 2009, am 95, 1/2 penny. everything else is game for you guys. enjoy. oh and you don't need to print out the coupon..just show them ur vip card or just say i got the email.
id bring the coupon just in case bc sometimes they arent cool like that.

Why is everyone saying different things about exclusions?? All I want to know is the final say on the DMP 1 pack.

My local FA got a restock on the black/red strap 1's and I was able to get a pair for $83 using the F&F discount...

i tried using the footaction code online but it keeps saying its an invalid code. can anyone help me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom