Footlocker, Inc. Friends and Family Event Confirmed for 7/23-26

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by MeloVP

tried hard to get the black penny 2's for 63..smh

couldn't find my size
laugh.gif

Same! they actually placed an order for me! and i was happy that i just gotten my 2nd pair... but then i got a call from FTL tellin me that they cant forfillmy order i was
mad.gif

.... its alright tho ill try again some other time!
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Raices03

if you are in NYC and need to find penny ii's for 63 let me know what size you need

I am seeing them all over
10 or 9.5 ... which color?

Originally Posted by LonelyBoySole

Originally Posted by MeloVP

tried hard to get the black penny 2's for 63..smh

couldn't find my size
laugh.gif

Same! they actually placed an order for me! and i was happy that i just gotten my 2nd pair... but then i got a call from FTL tellin me that they cant forfill my order i was
mad.gif

.... its alright tho ill try again some other time!
nerd.gif
I'm in the same spot but I haven't gotten a phone call yet. Why do they say they have something in their inventory when they reallydon't, it's happened a couple of times with me.

Does anyone know whether the black/red pippens in a sz 8 are available anywhere in the country and the price?? Or can somebody provide me the SKU or whateverit is to locate it? Thanks in advance

blk/red/whites pippens might be long gone now, you should have to try to do a stock locate, get the product number and ask them to check for you. checkpickyourshoes for the style number

Info on those white hyperdunks? Where did u cop?

But anyways about those Pippens, I bought them a couple of F&F ago when they was on sale for $109. It came out to be $83 after taxes. They still have themaround where I'm at but they bumped the price back up to retail.

anyone spot wht penny 2's on sale in NYC?i was all over the city yesterday but wasn't really looking for them.any help would be appreciated

Originally Posted by UltraPromoman

In Houston, TX, the exclusions seem to be for the 1/2 cent, Kobe IVs, and Air Max 95.

yup, I bought some air max 90s for $60. They said jordans where okay except foolocker they said I had to buy cleaner to get the discount lmao

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

all stars penny 2s? do you mean miami?

No, the white ones with blue accents and black sole.

I came into some extra cash so I copped CB94s also.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom