Footlocker, Inc. Friends and Family Event Confirmed for 7/23-26

Status
Not open for further replies.
jordan 1 pack is a GO!
i didn't buy it but the employee tried to sell me it i couldn't find my size for nubucks...so tons of socks and 4ring shirts

Originally Posted by infamous54

Originally Posted by th3kid

So to get the discount just print the coupon thing out and show it at the register?
yes..

but from past experiences if u dont have the coupon, some employees will try to sway u into buying shoe cleaners in order to get the discount.
never had that never happen to me...
if it did i would be like nah no thanks
grin.gif

The footlocker I went to yesterday (Jersey Gardens in NJ) I asked dude if the DMP 1 pack was excluded, and he told me it was...smh...

i tried the times square footlocker. said kobes were excluded. i asked about using (his) employee discount. he asked if i was an employee?

Originally Posted by Josednk1068

figures, at my footlocker they raised the price on penny ii's back to retail
haha thats nothing new..

i luckily copped the Pippen 1's a couple of F&F ago for under $100...but this time around they raised the price back to retail.

and im still waiting on the Penny 3's to go on sale...damn shoe been $155 since forever.

So the hyperize works on these? and are they in stock?
Edit: I just called two of my closest ftl and they said they don't have them.

Well I finally gave into Jordan brand and made my first purchase this year. I bought the dmp 1s for 165$ with the discount

ther release date on the hyperize was dropped and they are good to go on the f&f event

select champs has blk/blk and blk/royal colorways

can't you just print the shoes thats on sales on the website and bring it to the store?
that's what i did last time....

got the wht/navy trainer 1's and blk/wht flight lite hi's at champs times square.the cute tomboyish honey with the blonde hair was very attentive andhelpful.
happy.gif

these events are useless . They brought everything up to retail and exclude all the good shoes

if you are in NYC and need to find penny ii's for 63 let me know what size you need

I am seeing them all over

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom