Footlocker, Inc. Friends and Family Event Confirmed for 7/23-26

Status
Not open for further replies.
IM HEATED! I was really lookin for a pair of Atlantic Blue Penny 2s and i went to 2 Champs 2 FTLs 1 Footaction & a Finishline and NONE had a pair but onthe +side i got a pairof blk/royal Penny 2sfor 63 bucks
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by infamous54

they just need to make things easier and not have an exclusion list period.

Or you could go back to pre-recession F&F when every AF1 and Retro was excluded. Sometimes we can get a little greedy with thediscounts. I don't think it's unreasonable for a pack that's been out for 2 weeks to be excluded...

Originally Posted by d e beatup

Or you could go back to pre-recession F&F when every AF1 and Retro was excluded. Sometimes we can get a little greedy with the discounts. I don't think it's unreasonable for a pack that's been out for 2 weeks to be excluded...
Not too sure if I am agreeing with your point because its true, or because of your avy....
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif

was so set on getting 2 pairs of powermaxes, one for me, one for my pops. they just listed them as excluded. smh.

Originally Posted by d e beatup

Or you could go back to pre-recession F&F when every AF1 and Retro was excluded. Sometimes we can get a little greedy with the discounts. I don't think it's unreasonable for a pack that's been out for 2 weeks to be excluded...
i just want some Kobe's, thats all
ohwell.gif

any word on:
1) if the WMCJ hyperizes are in-store
2) 30% applies (I'm assuming so since there's no mention of those excluded here or over in Retro)
Thanks!

So to get the discount just print the coupon thing out and show it at the register?

Originally Posted by th3kid

So to get the discount just print the coupon thing out and show it at the register?
yes..

but from past experiences if u dont have the coupon, some employees will try to sway u into buying shoe cleaners in order to get the discount.

Originally Posted by th3kid

yes..

but from past experiences if u dont have the coupon, some employees will try to sway u into buying shoe cleaners in order to get the discount.
Alright, thanks

Whats this 50% thing everyone is talking about?? is that only for employees or can i get in on that? lol

Struck out and got shut down at Footlocker.
smh.gif

No footlocker wanted to do me a favor damn... I guess no KB IV

Originally Posted by jeff3424

Whats this 50% thing everyone is talking about?? is that only for employees or can i get in on that? lol
its only for employees, so for the right price and the right employee you can "get in on that" but you just gotta find the rightemployee.....yaaaa heeeaaaarrrddd?

nimo007 i could have told you that hahaha did you try to bribe them to use their employee discount? if you only tried to sweet talk them to let you use yourF&F card im sure you struck out.

^^ thanks man i appreciate it.....theres this one honey at my local FTL who's always trying to find me matching gear, maybe she'd help out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom