Footlocker retro restock go go go

Even IF Nike sent more pairs it's still the same. Nike did NOT produce more pairs. Either Nike or Finishline held inventory back from customers. It was proven when people who ordered pairs from the Finishline fiasco showed the yellowed soles and the production dates.
Nice try at devils advocate tho.
You are def correct. I remember a member posted the information awhile back (I just copied and pasted the information he left from another thread below): 

i work at FNL corporate. what you guys saw was not a restock. FNL pays a tad more for Jordans from the company than other shoe retailers do. Therefore, we do get almost all exclusions and more QTY than other places. This was a RESALE where Jordan brand actually shipped us these shoes in rememberance of MJs 50th bday next week. Another surprise EVEN BETTER is coming up nxt week 8) 

^^ This same member gave us a heads up of the restock that occurred where FNL dropped a bunch of heat. Here was the post he provided about it: 

Wanted to give you all a heads up so u got a chance to get your money right. I work at FNL customer service. As you probably know, Wed we are releasing the OG retro 3. But Thursday the 7th is gonna be C R A Z Y!!! We have some special re-releases  1. Retro 9 Kilroys 2. Retro 9 ******* Colors, cant think of the name, but they’re red, gold, white 3. Retro 9 Cool Greys 4. Retro 9 Photo Blues 5. Retro 4 Breds 6. Retro 4 Cements 7. Retro 7 Olympics 8. Retro 10 Black/White/Stealth 9. Retro 12 Playoffs (Black and White) 10. Retro 14 Last shot (the black and red ones) 11. And A rerelease of the retro 5s and an EXCLUSIVE RETRO 1 for 174.99 WHOOO!!! Bouta get HOT before summertime, check it out!! Im not even tripping about the 3s no more. I’m on the playoff 12s and Cement 4s!!

He has not been on NT since.....but he did drop some great information around that time. 

Last edited:
Even IF Nike sent more pairs it's still the same. Nike did NOT produce more pairs. Either Nike or Finishline held inventory back from customers. It was proven when people who ordered pairs from the Finishline fiasco showed the yellowed soles and the production dates.

Oh. I wasn't trying to say that Jordan produced more pairs. I was just asking if it was proven that Finishline held back pairs, you seemed to put emphasis on that part, so I thought there was a source.

Oh. I wasn't trying to say that Jordan produced more pairs. I was just asking if it was proven that Finishline held back pairs, you seemed to put emphasis on that part, so I thought there was a source.
Dude I was responding to was saying nike made more pairs for Finishline. Seemed like you were on board with his theory.

I ordered the Green Glows. I got this message

Dear Jesse, Thank you for your recent order. We regret to inform you we were unable to fulfill some or all items from your recent order number xxxxxxx due to lack of product availability.

If we can be of assistance in selecting an alternate item, please contact us at 1.800.991.6681 or visit our website at www.footlocker.com. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Sincerely, Foot Locker Customer Service

What the? What should I do?

Last edited by a moderator:
@Theboyboyjesse  Received the same email, though by that point i'd already seen it was cancelled online, and talked to a customer service rep in regards to a pair of socks I ordered and he went out of his way to let me know my shoes were cancelled. 
mean.gif
 You either contact them to order another item, or don't and they'll just refund your money.

Yea that's definitely weak. I now have an item to return because they didn't contact me to see what I wanted to do with my order.

I haven't even gotten any type of cancellation email for either of my orders.

Ordered a pair of he Bred 4s in toddler size for my soon to be son in December. Just got the email from FTL saying the ordered was cancelled. Called up customer service 2 days ago and the rep said they were awaiting shipping. Now I'm told they're not even available. Didn't get a coupon or compensation though. Wouldn't of mattered anyway. Was really looking forward to having a pair for my new son

When I spoke to the supervisor he mentioned the glitch was so severe that a lot of the shoes didn't exist period meaning no one was lucky enough to get them.

reminding me of that magical restock thread all over again
laugh.gif
. nike was probly just trying to gauge how popular restocks could be in the future

When I spoke to the supervisor he mentioned the glitch was so severe that a lot of the shoes didn't exist period meaning no one was lucky enough to get them.
mean.gif
 Well that's one of the worst glitches i've ever seen. First time ordering from Foot Locker and this has been a terrible experience.

Its funny how they can change half of an order with a pair of jordans from ready to ship to cancelled, but can't cancel the other half which is a pair of socks when it says ready to ship.

Last edited:
Not buying these type of items anymore unless its a regular release. Too much of an hassle otherwise IMO if its going to be like this.

@Theboyboyjesse  Received the same email, though by that point i'd already seen it was cancelled online, and talked to a customer service rep in regards to a pair of socks I ordered and he went out of his way to let me know my shoes were cancelled. 
mean.gif
 You either contact them to order another item, or don't and they'll just refund your money.
I spoke to them on online chat and it sounds like they just copy and paste the replies and they have them at hand. I asked for a coupon/gift card as compensation and they said they dont offer it. What a load of B.S. As if they don't profit enough already. 

I spoke to them on online chat and it sounds like they just copy and paste the replies and they have them at hand. I asked for a coupon/gift card as compensation and they said they dont offer it. What a load of B.S. As if they don't profit enough already. 
Hmm that's strange, I think someone earlier said he'd managed to get a 10% off coupon or something. 

My refund for the Fire Red V's has hit my account though so I can put that matter to rest.

I just moved from Indy I remember that day it was around 130pm.
people went crazy over that I found out too late it was Dec all over again in that mall

:lol:

Didn't some people say they got sneakers, or were they lying :nerd:

I still say I think a restock is coming for the holidays, it's just that someone flipped the switch too early and that's why they're canceling orders.

I just moved from Indy I remember that day it was around 130pm.
people went crazy over that I found out too late it was Dec all over again in that mall

huh?

Back
Top Bottom