Footlocker retro restock go go go

I think a tracking label from the company itself can be trusted but not an individual store. There can be way too much disconnect between a brick and morter store and the corporation .

I think a tracking label from the company itself can be trusted but not an individual store. There can be way too much disconnect between a brick and morter store and the corporation .

A tracking number is good regardless. They wouldn't print a label for shoes they don't have.

A tracking number is good regardless. They wouldn't print a label for shoes they don't have.

I agree. The only problem I have ever had under a similar program at Finishline is what ended up at my house was completely the wrong thing. Then when I called they had none in stock and wasted time shipping the wrong item back to get a refund.

He got a call for payment confirmation.  
Yeah then sounds like he's good.

Checked my email and I got shipping confirmation on the socks I ordered (Fire Red's still cancelled though 
mean.gif
 )

Just spoke with Footaction customer service & they said the item is not available at any of there stores they tried so if I wanted my money refunded back now. I was like ummm of course jack! lol so it was a no go! oh well we tried..... (Re: black grape 5s)

That doesn't sound good for me...

I didn't see my order at all on my online account until right now.
Status shows open and ready to ship.

Welp guess I spoke too soon, checked my FTA account and saw they cancelled my order ( sz 8.5 black grapes ) :frown:

Not cool Footlocker

I got shipping email from FTL on joker 3s and black tongue 5s.

Footlocker did me well. Then again tho I knew it was a restock b4 everybody else did. While everybody was on walmart.com tryna get 55inch samsungs for 329 I was hitting the check out button on FTL lol

I hope everyone that gets shipping confs asked for double boxing... cause yall know ftl ships in bags...boxes gonna be shredded

The black grape order I had through FA was cancelled. On FTL I ordered an extra pair of Green Glows and they are in ready to ship status so we'll see. This is so disorganized when they all come from stores.

Last edited:
Both my shoe orders from FTL and FA got cancelled...I ordered some socks and used a bday coupon wtih them. Shoes got cancelled but the socks shipped for free. I got tracking # and the items is already in transit.

Last edited:
Both my shoe orders from FTL and FA got cancelled...I ordered some socks and used a bday coupon wtih them. Shoes got cancelled but the socks shipped for free. I got tracking # and the items is already in transit.

check to make sure you didn't get charged for the socks. my order updated to the cost of the nike leg sleeves I ordered on top of my cancelled order. they may have fixed the glitch.

check to make sure you didn't get charged for the socks. my order updated to the cost of the nike leg sleeves I ordered on top of my cancelled order. they may have fixed the glitch.

Did you use a bday coupon? I just checked my order, it still says $0 on the total..

^^ you good then I guess. I used the bday but it has a total of the cost of the sleeve now. ill just return and rebuy with $10 off using my VIP coupon.

did anyone get the black grapes? im glad i passed i cant deal with that drama of them canceling it or having it on backorder

You were the one that had gotten the tracking number right?
Got a UPS tracking number... then an email later in the day, saying both ftl and fa orders were cancelled. went back to check on tracking number and still no label has been made... no dice

Just checked my order status again from FTA... My order went from cancelled to ready to ship?

Ordered at 11:20 am PST...

Got a G-order number but it didn't even show up in my order history. No confirmation email or cancellation email. I called in and it seems like the guy can't even find what I ordered.

I checked out a pair of Green Glow and Red Tongue...

Back
Top Bottom