Footlocker Stores Closing List (POST IF U CAN ADD TO THE LIST)

Okay, here is the only store I know of. It is the Lady Footlocker in Tallahassee, FL. Please post if you can add to the list

Sorry, forgot to head. Alabama heads, I was just told that the Footlocker in Decatur, AL, is also closing. Friend said that they shipped a bunch of stuff tohis store. Dont know if they are marking down the rest of the stuff or not, maybe anyone that lives near there can let us know

roll.gif
No more Lady Footlockers? Dont know where you heard that from, but itis completely untrue

Yeah the one in manhattan. They had a sign on the window that they sent everything to the footlocker on 14th and 6th avenue.

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

well there is no more lady footlocker so i guess you can add all of those to the list
that's news to me, there's a lady footlocker and a kid footlocker right next to each other in my local mall still, just chillin. Or didyou mean they are going to close, since we're talking about stores that are closing after all

Lady footlockers division was purchased by FTL, so they fired 350 dm's, rvp's etc. gave the work load to area dm's and made them cover those storesas well.

my DM now has 40+ stores to cover, which is fine cuz he is a %*%# and I don't need him hounding me everytime i walk in the door and he is there.

they will be closing under performing stores. My FTL is currently month to month rent due to the triplex design and we haven't recieved any shipment for amonth and a half. You COULD theoretically say it is because of fiscal, but I really doubt it. we have had RTV's all day everyday though.

so much for job security lol

ftl in texas city, tx is closing. its in the mall of the mainland. also i work at ftl, and i heard that lady ftl is closing. i know the store i work at isalready expecting some of the workers from the texas city store. i know the store i work at isnt closing because we are like the number 2 store in the region.

my DM now has 40+ stores to cover, which is fine cuz he is a %*%# and I don't need him hounding me everytime i walk in the door and he is there.
Thats alot of damn stores to cover. My DM at my job covers 16 stores.

Dont know of any thatll be closing in SoCal but ill be back to update.

like i said, I don't care if he has that many stores, but I am sure it will be cut down as soon as they start closing under performers.

footlocker at solomon pond mall, massachusetts just closed.

^
I think so, but probably not the newer/expensive stuff like the countdown packs & AJ VI's.
Probably just the older stuff is going to be discounted even more.

It depends. Some stores are shipping to other stores, while other stores are clearancing everything out.

Back
Top Bottom