FOR ALL THE O.G NTERS!

the crap from HT was some of the funniest %%+% i ever read on the internet.  mostly the fake storys and insults... even the OD racism was funny
laugh.gif
. im glad to say i was there for it.
pimp.gif

wonder if anything like that would ever happen again.

bhs
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

member since 07, lurker since 05

NT has brought me great laughs and smiles throughout the year

Originally Posted by beh235

I guess I'm an OG, but I don't really know anybody on here
laugh.gif
. I've been lurking for a long time I just checked my joined date and I been here for just about 5 years. Things have changed on this site dramatically. But I just use it mostly for info and occasional posts (as you can tell by my post count and time I been here lol.) Peace...
I don't consider anyone here an OG unless they joined 99-00. Hell I don't even consider myself one. Does anyone know whatever happened to JonasDees(sp?)

I been on NT since the day me and Method created it, we aint friends no more though.
He got on his high horse thinking he was captain god just because he could type up LONG response to anything and everything.

Originally Posted by Diego

[Typical Nter] I been here since 1999 2002, but I forgot my OG screen name and I got banned on another so now Im using this one which Ive had for 2months years.[Typical Nter]
This actually happened to me on the ezboard switch I couldn't log on to this sn anymore and I thought it was banned since I think i used it on another forum and it worked there [ht]  ......... got a new one 2 yrs ago been posting on it ........ tried this one it worked and been using it regularly for the last 4-5 months

had banishment issues as well, blah blah blah
last time though JRose was kind enough to re-instate me
w/o having to change the name (dude is the coolest mod in my opinion)

been on NT since '01
as an aside, i still call flight club vintagekicks
and the oldest thing i can remember specifically from NTmust have been
from early '03: some cat Anderson sitting poolside with the wht/cement 3s on
before they got retroed a second time...

Originally Posted by OLD SCHOOL

Originally Posted by beh235

I guess I'm an OG, but I don't really know anybody on here
laugh.gif
. I've been lurking for a long time I just checked my joined date and I been here for just about 5 years. Things have changed on this site dramatically. But I just use it mostly for info and occasional posts (as you can tell by my post count and time I been here lol.) Peace...
I don't consider anyone here an OG unless they joined 99-00. Hell I don't even consider myself one. Does anyone know whatever happened to JonasDees(sp?)

Eh, semantics. It's not that big a deal to me anyway, just wanted to post. I don't need NT to validate me as a shoe fanatic or an OG, no offense to anyone lol

Been here since July 2001, and in the shoe game since 1989......all that equals OG.....

Back
Top Bottom