FOR ALL THE O.G NTERS!

mossy still posts I thought

jj is prolly locked up

and pusha t, the canadian nipple pincher?

Originally Posted by donpoppa

speaking of the name ryan remember ryankmd wanted to be a mod for years.

i remember one of the first blogs i use to read on the regular was jumpman247s.

I made that avatar almost 5 years ago lol

pimp.gif
since '04

I applied for my same name in 01 and wasn't approved. I still don't know the reason as to why I wasn't approved. Then in 03 I tried again and gotapproved. Not really an OG, but I still remember the first girl NT used to beast on. Anyone remember emi? lol

Been lurking around 2006, didn't sign up till 2007, this is my second NikeTalk account.

I'm a noob, but I still know my way around on here.

Nah, Emi was just some average bird that Muscle68 beasted on. But at the time people hopped on whatever muscle was on. (pause)

Nikepark 1998-1999, I think I stumbled on it via AltaVista search engine, lol... dial up connection took about a day to just view pics but I was glued to theirsite for hours that day, later found Greg's Nike World then I surfed on over the Phil's , jersey joe , swooshtown...

I got into shoes 96' so after finding Nikepark a few years later and seeing their were other people into shoes as much as I was I was pretty excited. I wasonly 14 at the time which is crazy to me now that I've been doing the internet sneaker sites/message boards for that long now.

Niketalk Feb' 2000, Found out about NT from Dutch Royal T's website. Not even 1000 members when I joined.

good times...
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom