For ebay sellers what happens if your item....

sells below retail at the end of auction? After sending the item out do any of you regret selling it because you lost cash or do you say i will just make it upwith another item?

I ship it and take the L.
Then take more when the eBay + Paypal fees come in.

I just take the L, but sometimes I hope the person doesn't pay. Now that the economy has gotten worse I stopped listing things for 99 cents.

i recently sold a sax for $498.00 like a month ago and the seller claims the instrument was broke (it clearly wasnt) and wants a refund and now paypal isreviewing it and now my account is in the negative
mad.gif

Originally Posted by deveroesshopper

i recently sold a sax for $498.00 like a month ago and the seller claims the instrument was broke (it clearly wasnt) and wants a refund and now paypal is reviewing it and now my account is in the negative
mad.gif

Damn homie i am in the same predictament.
smh.gif
Im in the hole for 200.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by raptors29

I just take the L, but sometimes I hope the person doesn't pay. Now that the economy has gotten worse I stopped listing things for 99 cents.
I dont even mess with bids any more, its all about the BIN.

Yeah i had my friend bail me out couple times... grimey. and it was before the economic downfall.

Originally Posted by DayDayz e36

Yeah i had my friend bail me out couple times... grimey. and it was before the economic downfall.
That's what i do. You can take too many L's with auctions.. i list everything with a 30day buy it now price.. and best offers

Originally Posted by YuraS718

Originally Posted by DayDayz e36

That's what i do. You can take too many L's with auctions.. i list everything with a 30day buy it now price.. and best offers

yep me too. i had OBO, but after the low balls i got early from listing... buyer lost their privileges
smh.gif

Don't put BIN or OBO cause chances are you're never gonna sell the item

Personally, I always look for BIN items first because I can guarantee I win the item without any last second bidding BS/sniping. Also, when I do sell on there,I use the 30day BIN/OBO option. I don't sell a whole lot, but I had success when I did with that method.

I have never sold on ebay. I might soon since I can't seem to get rid of some kicks.

Back
Top Bottom