for LEGIT CHECK, JORDAN XI LOW CONCORD from ZA

I recently received my order from SHELFLIFE.CO.ZA, a known retailer from South Africa.

https://www.shelflife.co.za/products/Nike-Air-Jordan-11-Retro-Low-Concord-White-Black

I've seen some legit checks on the xi low concords and it made me so confused about this pair that I got. That's why im asking your opinions on this pair, much appreciated fam.

just to reiterate, this aint a US pair.

fyi, my infrared 3s and yeezy foams that I got also from SHELFLIFE has got a
heatpressed tag like these too SAF#XX... (SAF-South Africa? idk my guess)

but the one that got me super confused is this right here

i need your thoughts on these guys. thanks a lot.

Last edited:
These look good to me. Wait for a second opinion, these are still new and I don't know every little red flag to look for though. Also, I find it odd that they are selling Laney 5's & Fire Red 5's (2013) for below retail price.

These look good to me. Wait for a second opinion, these are still new and I don't know every little red flag to look for though. Also, I find it odd that they are selling Laney 5's & Fire Red 5's (2013) for below retail price.
thanks fam @agsz for being honest, repped. yeah same here, with all people comparing especially on those production dates, and how they are factory laced and so on so forth, im having mixed thoughts, mixed emotions.

well regarding those 5s though their prices vary most of the time, yeezy foams were $283 and these concord were $183, some are reduced or maybe they got more stocks on GRs idk. and with $40 shipping, its still going to cost more to buy from them unless we're in South Africa.

Last edited:
These look good, the only thing that I'm wondering about is the factory lacing. Mine didnt come laced all the way up. They left one loop. All my other boys who copped said the same. Other than that minor detail these look ok to me.

These look good, the only thing that I'm wondering about is the factory lacing. Mine didnt come laced all the way up. They left one loop. All my other boys who copped said the same. Other than that minor detail these look ok to me.
thanks bro @Subbuzz262, repped. yeah that one got me thinking too. my true red xi lows weren't laced all the way up before as far as i remember.

@Subbuzz262  thanks again bro, Im sure that's just some JB quality issues maybe, as long as you bought it from a legit retailer, then there would be no problem.

I still would like to ask others' opinion on this pair though.

legit tag dates are a good even date and the box has the stamp
thanks @IvanH, the production dates really bothers me cause i've seen comparisons and they are concluding that production dates from 11/12/13 to 1/XX/14 are early releases. Im really hoping that this is an authorized pair and assigned for retailers in ZA.

appreciate youR point @usago but would you care to elaborate why it's fake? cause ive also seen chinese videos on youtube and early releases using the same tag and production date tag on their shoes, but in this video i think the soles had a more darker tint than mine. asked shelflife (the store which i bought it from) and nswza (nike south africa) about what those the tag (sticker not the prod tag) mean, they said its for south africa nike imports for the retailers, and most of their shoes has that printed tag on it. if its not because of the tag on the insole then please cite more points, thanks

Last edited:
I saw every fake on youtube and google and niketalk... The problem is production dates as you said on this thread...

All fake have a 11/12/13 - 01/09/14 I'm really sure about this

As i said i bought "fake" concord low though paypal

Here is my fake shoe... I hope WE can get our money back bro.. really hope

haha nah bro, i don't need refund, im good with shelflife, there are other factors that could determine its fake or not, at first i was skeptical too about that production date but as long as i got it from an authorized retailer and no signs whatsoever, im good with it. btw, the video has these, which I believe isnt found in my pair though.

haha nah bro, i don't need refund, im good with shelflife, there are other factors that could determine its fake or not, at first i was skeptical too about that production date but as long as i got it from an authorized retailer and no signs whatsoever, im good with it. btw, the video has these, which I believe isnt found in my pair though.

I have the same production date but i bought it from a trusted and reputable reseller store and thats project blitz..people are concluding that these production dates are fake but on my own opinion dont just rely on the production dates rely on the shoes itself..because for me the dates is the esiest to be fake or copy.

Back
Top Bottom