for me the Jordan Line ended at XIV,anyone else?

I'm guessing the original poster based his opinion solely on aesthetic reasons. If that's the case, then I disagree. I certainly think the XVI'sare a hot shoe along with the XX's, and I think the XXII's are decent.

XV's are trash

XVI are
pimp.gif

hell yeah i'm 30 and it definately ended at 14. none of those shoes after hold a candle to anything.

i mean the design is cool but that was it. after that it was just to make money but 14 was it.

and 14 was the most underrated of all J's. i noticed even like 8's younger cats like but back in teh day the 8's were pretty wack. i mean a hugebulky strap on them? its all about the 3-4-5-6's right there. thats teh meat of the sammich.

I'd say it ended at 17 for me...although the 20's were nice, I didn't come out of "retirement" for them. lol

Originally Posted by east99

i do agree the jordan line ended with the XIV. I do think the XVI are real nice, but other than that everything else has been bootsy. Anyone who says the XIV's are the worst J's ever must be blind. Everything after the XIV (except for the XVI) has not impressed me at all.
I got perfect vision sonny..and the XIV is garbage. Aint nothin too fly about that model.

it ended at the 5s for me. only 3, 4 and 5 are worth anything. the rest are garbage.

I think the color red is so much better than the color burnt sienna. WTF is a sienna, anyway?

I think it's better for the environment to turn the water off while brushing your teeth, and only turning it on for a moment to rinse afterwards.

I think BP makes the best gasoline out there.

When I play Halo3 online, I prefer to be on the blue team. They blend in better in dark spaces.

... I have more opinions to tell you all about. I know you are dying to know... but I'll save them for later.

I'm don't agree with you.

XV - May not be the best looking shoe, but I've always liked em.
XVI - Real nice shoe
XVII - Like those too.
XVIII - Not a fan.
XIX - Best ballin' shoe I've ever worn on the court.
XX - Stealths are straight up fire.
XXI - Only liked the first colorway.
XXII - Great shoe.

Are they as cool as XIV and under? No, but that doesn't matter to me.

I to XIV were special. I just miss that feeling of seeing Jordan wearing the shoes. I can't even explain it. I don't get that with the other evenduring the Wizard days. However, I did like a few after XIV. They just aren't as special to me. Doesn't mean they don't look or feel good.

I disagree I think XV through XXII do have the history like I throught XIV because that was Michael hey days. Yes he came back with the XVII and XVIII butwas not the Michael of old. If he had won Championship in those shoe I think history would see things differently. So look at the times and put things in thereEra.

I agree, most everything after the XIV is garbage, but i must say I did like the XVII's and the XX's, although the 17's begin to look beat veryquickly and the 20's were a hassle to get on and off.

XV - I actually liked them.
XVI -
eek.gif

XVII - Okay.
XVIII - Eh.
XIX -
sick.gif
but a good shoe to play in...
XX -
eek.gif
on all standpoints...
XXI - Okay.
XXII - Nice.

XIV may seem like the last "real" numbered Jordan because his playing days as a Bull ended then but JB has actually made some nice shoes followingthe XIVs.

I somewhat agree with you;

XV = I actually like the XV's (All OG colorways except the Obsidians were
smokin.gif
)
XVI = All OG colorways were
eek.gif
pimp.gif
, esp. the Black/Reds and Gingers
XVII = Not a big fan
XVIII = Trash
smh.gif
(18.5 were better)
XIX = Nice esp. the Flints
XX = Meh Okay
XX1 = Slightly better than its predecessor (the colorways w/ the suede material pretty good)
XX2 = Moderately good design minus the Omegas

only ones past XIV that impressed me were lighting 17's, flint 19, and stealth + QS 20 and were a definate copp. other than that nothing i really botheredto buy.

i'm 25, and been watching mike since i was a little kid but to me, i only like air jordan i through xii. eventhough mike played and won rings wearingxiii's and xiv's, i just can't stand em and just about every other aj after them. to each his own.

an AIR JORDAN is an AIR JORDAN . regardless of if he played in them or not. Its kind of stupid IMO to say " oh Im going to stop buying or collectingjordans because hes not playing anymore." "I only like the 1-14". Come on now. the only shoes I would say that werent all that were the 15's. Other than that the 16-22 are good looking shoes IMO.

No I love the 22's cause they feel great I like the 18's Black/Royal and the 14's are Ok sometimes but the Indiglos R the only pair i own and theonly retro I ever want to see JB do again.

Back
Top Bottom