nerd.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

edit: UPPPPPGRADE
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

92925_jeterhousejpg.jpg
BAWWWWSSSEEE!!

man thats not even a house that's like a small town. unless i had like 15 kids with that money i'd get a house in a ridiculous location with ridiciulous architecture/features instead of something that big......but it's not my money
laugh.gif

man thats not even a house that's like a small town. unless i had like 15 kids with that money i'd get a house in a ridiculous location with ridiciulous architecture/features instead of something that big......but it's not my money
laugh.gif

im sure dudes ball out extra hard cuz of no taxes thing in FL (something of that nature someone knows) though

but thats tooo much crib but then again you (and all these supermodels) are only 30 once
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

im sure dudes ball out extra hard cuz of no taxes thing in FL (something of that nature someone knows) though

but thats tooo much crib but then again you (and all these supermodels) are only 30 once
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Bang your chick from behind while her body is pressed against the window.
devil.gif
That view!
eek.gif

Bang your chick from behind while her body is pressed against the window.
devil.gif
That view!
eek.gif

I'm more impressed by the view then the apartment.
pimp.gif
Why would he even consider selling that, I mean I'm sure he can afford both the house and the apartment. Unless he's planning on retiring and moving to FL. Why not keep both, one for during the season and the other for the off season. 

I'm more impressed by the view then the apartment.
pimp.gif
Why would he even consider selling that, I mean I'm sure he can afford both the house and the apartment. Unless he's planning on retiring and moving to FL. Why not keep both, one for during the season and the other for the off season. 

Originally Posted by Prince Markie Dee

Originally Posted by whyte1der05five

From those pics, it doesnt look like its worth 20 mill ...
Look at the bigger picture, that place should be turned into a museum. He's prolly taken down poon grossing in the hundreds of millions.

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
yes it should...

Originally Posted by Prince Markie Dee

Originally Posted by whyte1der05five

From those pics, it doesnt look like its worth 20 mill ...
Look at the bigger picture, that place should be turned into a museum. He's prolly taken down poon grossing in the hundreds of millions.

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
yes it should...

Back
Top Bottom