FOR SALE: DS Jordan Retro XI Cool Grey (2010) SZ. 11

Had to start a new thread for these since one of the two pairs of Cool Greys I had up for sale has been sold. This one is the other pair from the original listing.

I am in the process of selling my collection. Available is a pair of 2010 Jordan XI Retro Cool Grey in sz. 11. They are 100% authentic and deadstock. They are still factory laced and come in original the box. The paper that came in the box is not included, as many of us collectors thought it contributed to yellowing soles, so I removed long ago.

Been selling my pairs on StockX lately, but figured I'd offer some of my favorites to NTers. I have been a member of NT since 2004 and sold lots of kicks on here when the original website was up, and all those deals were smooth. I also have a 100% authentication rating on StockX.

Price: $400 OBO shipped (double boxed)
Accept verified Paypal only
Will ship in the U.S. only
Sales are final
PM is the best way to reach me
ONLY SERIOUS OFFERS/INQUIRIES PLEASE. Thanks.
IMG_9031[1].JPG

IMG_9032[1].JPG

IMG_9033[1].JPG

IMG_9034[1].JPG

IMG_9035[1].JPG

IMG_9036[1].JPG

Last edited:
Ordered my Cool Grey 11’s on the 22nd and they arrived on the 26th. Buy with confidence from this guy. Fast shipping, great communication, everything is legit. I recommend this guy for all your shoe buying needs

New price on these. All reasonable and serious offers will be considered. PM me if interested.

Back
Top Bottom