For the Futbol (soccer) fans on NT...

NT discount??

free shippin or something.. look out
wink.gif

Originally Posted by The Black James Bond

Enh... I wish it said football rather than 'futbol'.....kind of corny.

I see what you are saying, however the reason I spelled it "futbol" and not "football" was to distinguish between the two sports. Most people would think I meant American Football, and not soccer.
Well having the footballs there is enough to distinguish between the two, I just think that having 'football' rather than 'futbol'would make a bolder statement.....but of course that's just my opinion, ive got a pretty extreme view when it comes to calling football"soccer"....

Originally Posted by BG BabyGlock26

Originally Posted by The Black James Bond

Enh... I wish it said football rather than 'futbol'.....kind of corny.

I see what you are saying, however the reason I spelled it "futbol" and not "football" was to distinguish between the two sports. Most
people would think I meant American Football, and not soccer.
Well having the footballs there is enough to distinguish between the two, I just think that having 'football' rather than 'futbol' would make a bolder statement.....but of course that's just my opinion, ive got a pretty extreme view when it comes to calling football "soccer"....

gotcha. and i feel the same way too about it being called "soccer" but probably not as extreme a view as yours.
laugh.gif

Not bad...

But I too, prefer "football" over "futbol"... You gotta look beyond North America dude... Think "Global" sales!

can we get a

WAYNE&
RYAN&
NEMANJA&
RIO&
ALEX

or something like that?

maybe a

ROBERT&
MARK&
DEAN&
MATTHEW&
JUNIOR.

Bonus points for whoever figures out that last team =]

Originally Posted by hurrikane88

can we get a

WAYNE&
RYAN&
NEMANJA&
RIO&
ALEX

or something like that?

maybe a

ROBERT&
MARK&
DEAN&
MATTHEW&
JUNIOR.

how bout a
Messi &
Messi &
Messi &
Messi >>
ronaldo
?

seriously, if you make any U.S. designs or Messi, I will instantly cop.

thanks a lot for the responses NT, I really appreciate it. For those who want free shipping, I have set it up so that if you order the shirt in the next 48hrs,you will get free shipping, so NT, get on it! After that, free shipping is gone. Oh and I've added the XXL up there too, it's a bit more ($18). Thanksagain.

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

hurrikane88 said:
can we get a

WAYNE&
RYAN&
NEMANJA&
RIO&
ALEX

or something like that?

maybe a

ROBERT&
MARK&
DEAN&
MATTHEW&
JUNIOR.

how bout a
Messi &
Messi &
Messi &
Messi >>
ronaldo
?

seriously, if you make any U.S. designs or Messi, I will instantly cop.

I have a couple of player-themed shirts that I am working on. Messi is completed, I'm just waiting to put everything together and make this whole thingofficial. So def look out for the Messi one. Visit my blog frequently to get updates My Blog

The usa really pull out a miracle beating egypt by 3 and somehow , at the same time having brazil win by 3. Too bad the lost in the finals. Played good in thefirst 45

Originally Posted by pftjordans

nice ... waiting on the other designs though .. its good to have options..
how about it?

how about the other designs? well most of 'em are geared towards football, futbol, soccer, whatever you call it. They are done, but I'm just waiting toget things straightened out.

Back
Top Bottom