For the Love of Ray J vol. Let the ohin' begin!

Originally Posted by YungSwagga

yall cant b serious!!!! Flav's casts had wayyy more fine women then this wack cast!!!!!!

1. Hoopz
pimp.gif

2. Buckeey
pimp.gif

3. Bootz
pimp.gif

4. Deelishis
pimp.gif

5. Serious
pimp.gif

6. Prancer
pimp.gif

How you gon leave out Black? She's one of finest girls on a reality TV dating show Iv ever seen...

15gceq1.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Thugnificence

its entertaining

- SMH.
- the question was:
Originally Posted by seasoned vet

- can someone please explain to me how anyone can find this trash entertaining? and i mean any of the trash reality shows being shown on VH1?

- and im seriously asking. you arent the bit embarrassed to admit to watching these shows regularly?

- i dont understand. for the most part people dont like drama, and a bunch of females cackling back and forth in their life. so it escapes me how one couldtune into this trash every week like its must see TV?

I would say age Seasoned Vet but that aint the case because the wifey watches these shows & she's in her 40's
devil.gif

I think the whole idea is real dumb as it is only a way to get starving wannabe models a shot on TV w/ a wannabe

celeb for ratings ...
eyes.gif
. Not hating. I understand it has its placebecause its continued this

far .... I just dont get the appeal personally. I can only watch stupid people for so long ...

& FTR aint but one or two of em cool. The rest are avg.

Originally Posted by Method Man

No more of this "PM me the link" nonsense.

If we don't allow you to post something on NikeTalk, we're not going to allow you to arrange obtaining it through NikeTalk. This goes for anything against the rules, from nudity to copyrighted media.

This post IS your warning. Anyone who OFFERS OR REQUESTS content in violation of our rules will be permanently banned.

...for those on the previous page

Originally Posted by demonbasketball04

Originally Posted by Method Man

No more of this "PM me the link" nonsense.

If we don't allow you to post something on NikeTalk, we're not going to allow you to arrange obtaining it through NikeTalk. This goes for anything against the rules, from nudity to copyrighted media.

This post IS your warning. Anyone who OFFERS OR REQUESTS content in violation of our rules will be permanently banned.

...for those on the previous page

Damn dint know about this ...
ohwell.gif

Guess I'm banned
roll.gif

See yall in March!
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by YungSwagga

yall cant b serious!!!! Flav's casts had wayyy more fine women then this wack cast!!!!!!

1. Hoopz
pimp.gif

2. Buckeey
pimp.gif

3. Bootz
pimp.gif

4. Deelishis
pimp.gif

5. Serious
pimp.gif

6. Prancer
pimp.gif

You forgetting about Myamee and Seezinz.
pimp.gif

Flavor of Love seasons had some nice women but For the Love of Ray J has Flav beat as far as the quantity of attractive women on a particular season.

in my eyes only leah and tha black russian chick look hot.. ray j's assistant looks better than most of tha girls

joanna_hernandez.jpg

Cocktail (jojo the GOGO) used to live in Sacramento. I used to hang out with her all the time. She was also in another reality tv show called "Bad GirlsClub" it was on the oxygen channel. She always wanted to be famous. She finally made it on a show where people will watch. Good for her

Damn DANGER is one FINE lady ... I would smash ...

Yea Ray J is one funny dude ... You know he is smashing all of them .... what a LIFE ... LOL

Originally Posted by Swag4Days

I'd get locked up for the things I'd do to that russian chick
but in line with what I've said before - duct tape would be required.

fieste the small one reminds me of a girl ive seen on here in a pic that was posted.....it was in relation to theshorty pop incidents
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom