"For the Love of the Game" Air Jordan 1-2010 (Update: August 13. 2010) Individual Jordans Are Up

Originally Posted by windycity7

tooooooooooooooooooooooooooo mch blue smurf 1-2010 vi would look better with different colorblocking....well that would help the all
I was wondering what these shoes reminded me of...

Originally Posted by windycity7

tooooooooooooooooooooooooooo mch blue smurf 1-2010 vi would look better with different colorblocking....well that would help the all
I was wondering what these shoes reminded me of...

those lasered vi would sell out instantly no question & after seeing thwe updated pics they look better but the need a different color blocking to suit each shoe the same blocking on each is a dud

those lasered vi would sell out instantly no question & after seeing thwe updated pics they look better but the need a different color blocking to suit each shoe the same blocking on each is a dud

3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 10, 11, 12, 14, 16, 19, 23 all FIRE. but they look very lame and boring without the lasering on em... overall tho, ver sick w/ the lasering.
pimp.gif

3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 10, 11, 12, 14, 16, 19, 23 all FIRE. but they look very lame and boring without the lasering on em... overall tho, ver sick w/ the lasering.
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom