"For the Love of the Game" Air Jordan 1-2010 (Update: August 13. 2010) Individual Jordans Are Up

Man JB is getting crazy with these releases.I know none of these have been confirmed yet except the couple pairs that recently released.Whats the point of doing all these retro's?Maybe they should take the time they put into Special Edition's and put into the quality.I love Jordans but lately I have to say I haven't been really looking at their shoes the same.Is it just me or are Jordans starting to lose their value?(Except for the rare QS ones)

Man JB is getting crazy with these releases.I know none of these have been confirmed yet except the couple pairs that recently released.Whats the point of doing all these retro's?Maybe they should take the time they put into Special Edition's and put into the quality.I love Jordans but lately I have to say I haven't been really looking at their shoes the same.Is it just me or are Jordans starting to lose their value?(Except for the rare QS ones)

Now why not release these instead of all the other crap they're trying to push? I'd even buy the 15s in that colorway.

Now why not release these instead of all the other crap they're trying to push? I'd even buy the 15s in that colorway.

These are disgusting. The XIs 
sick.gif
especially. Would rather wear And1s, and they are the fugliest things on the planet.

FAIL JORDAN BRAND, FAIL FROM NOW TILL ETERNITY

But I'll have those Bordeaux's next year
wink.gif

These are disgusting. The XIs 
sick.gif
especially. Would rather wear And1s, and they are the fugliest things on the planet.

FAIL JORDAN BRAND, FAIL FROM NOW TILL ETERNITY

But I'll have those Bordeaux's next year
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom