For the posters with nice car's...do you see an increase in getting women now?

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

Let me put it this way:
I borrowed an Aston Martin for a day and had people saking me to take pictures with me and with the car, assuming I was some sort of celebrity. Later I hit an Outback Steakhouse, and I was sitting outside where I could see the car. At least 10 dudes took pictures with it, and I saw girls stop just to look at it.

A nice car draws crazy amounts of attention, especially if its something most people have never seen before.

that you so much for this incredible post.....i am motivated like never before now.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by injennz

Honestly, 

I got what I think is a nice vehicle that turns a lot of heads. I could've went with the Sporty BMW, Cedes, Audi, etc. However, it wasn't my Steez and I kept it real.

I feel my ride is a reflection of my personality and style. So in honesty, I do get females that smile more, give an extra hard look, and shoot. I get dudes that stare more than the females. I never thought I'd get the attention I do with my ride, but I've gotten a lot of compliments from all walks of life.

I don't want to snag a chick based on my ride and clothing. I mean, it doesn't hurt to put it all together.

I've have a dam hot chick already. She was there before I got my ride and would still be here if I didn't have it.

Find yourself an honesty women. Thats what you wanna do. 

Then again, you can't have a bucket. If you do, have a lot of swag.
you gonna type all this and not tell us what you drive?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Honestly, 

I got what I think is a nice vehicle that turns a lot of heads. I could've went with the Sporty BMW, Cedes, Audi, etc. However, it wasn't my Steez and I kept it real.

I feel my ride is a reflection of my personality and style. So in honesty, I do get females that smile more, give an extra hard look, and shoot. I get dudes that stare more than the females. I never thought I'd get the attention I do with my ride, but I've gotten a lot of compliments from all walks of life.

I don't want to snag a chick based on my ride and clothing. I mean, it doesn't hurt to put it all together.

I've have a dam hot chick already. She was there before I got my ride and would still be here if I didn't have it.

Find yourself an honesty women. Thats what you wanna do. 

Then again, you can't have a bucket. If you do, have a lot of swag.
you gonna type all this and not tell us what you drive?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

^ I drive a TOYOTA. Its not the best of cars, nor is it close to some of the money dropping rides some of you have.

However, my TOYOTA draws more attention them some of my friends 50-65k rides. 

So it isn't that serious. Its a "TOYOTA"
wink.gif

Maybe it helps that its bright RED

The OP said,  a"NICE" ride. I find my ride to be nice. 
smokin.gif

Thats all that matters. 

^ I drive a TOYOTA. Its not the best of cars, nor is it close to some of the money dropping rides some of you have.

wink.gif

smokin.gif

Thats all that matters. 

wink.gif

smokin.gif

Thats all that matters. 
I'm not knocking your ride in the least bit but you might wanna put your flame suit on just in case...

wink.gif

smokin.gif

Thats all that matters. 
I'm not knocking your ride in the least bit but you might wanna put your flame suit on just in case...

Flame on. . . 

LOL. I was strictly saying. You can make something a complete Head Turner if you do it right. 

Simple as that. 

OP said a NICE Ride. So my vehicle is a nice ride. 

Flame on, Flame off, Flame in the Morning, Flame in the night, it ain't gonna change my view point. 
happy.gif

Flame on. . . 

LOL. I was strictly saying. You can make something a complete Head Turner if you do it right. 

Simple as that. 

OP said a NICE Ride. So my vehicle is a nice ride. 

Flame on, Flame off, Flame in the Morning, Flame in the night, it ain't gonna change my view point. 
happy.gif

More diggers, groupies, but I try to make what I drive more of an afterthought if at all possible.

More diggers, groupies, but I try to make what I drive more of an afterthought if at all possible.

If a girl wants me for my car she better know i'm hit it and leave it with the quickness....these types of girls are useless.

OP if your having trouble getting girls let me introudce you to cajun.
pimp.gif

If a girl wants me for my car she better know i'm hit it and leave it with the quickness....these types of girls are useless.

OP if your having trouble getting girls let me introudce you to cajun.
pimp.gif

wink.gif

smokin.gif

Thats all that matters. 
you still aint tell us what the %#*$ you drive though?
mad.gif

You coule be pushin an 02 Yaris or a twin turbo supra

wink.gif

smokin.gif

Thats all that matters. 
mad.gif

I wouldn't necessarily say the quantity of females increased but the quality definitely did. I have a chevy malibu (work vehicle) that's all dented up and was gettig hella bunz. Then I grab a 2005 Lincoln LS wit 22 inch rims and I was getting less butt but the females I was grabbing were better looking.

I wouldn't necessarily say the quantity of females increased but the quality definitely did. I have a chevy malibu (work vehicle) that's all dented up and was gettig hella bunz. Then I grab a 2005 Lincoln LS wit 22 inch rims and I was getting less butt but the females I was grabbing were better looking.

wink.gif

smokin.gif

Thats all that matters. 
mad.gif

Word, no dude is gonna get flattered if you say what exactly you drive.
laugh.gif

Unless you were looking for that someone.
grin.gif

wink.gif

smokin.gif

Thats all that matters. 
mad.gif

Word, no dude is gonna get flattered if you say what exactly you drive.
laugh.gif

Unless you were looking for that someone.
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom