For the posters with nice car's...do you see an increase in getting women now?

Originally Posted by ccb21040

I wouldn't necessarily say the quantity of females increased but the quality definitely did. I have a chevy malibu (work vehicle) that's all dented up and was gettig hella bunz. Then I grab a 2005 Lincoln LS wit 22 inch rims and I was getting less butt but the females I was grabbing were better looking.

pimp.gif
i wanted one of those for awhile

Originally Posted by ccb21040

I wouldn't necessarily say the quantity of females increased but the quality definitely did. I have a chevy malibu (work vehicle) that's all dented up and was gettig hella bunz. Then I grab a 2005 Lincoln LS wit 22 inch rims and I was getting less butt but the females I was grabbing were better looking.

pimp.gif
i wanted one of those for awhile

Originally Posted by pianoman52

i'm handsome. ain't gotta work bout that.

pimp.gif

but when youre handsome and in shape............AND you gotta nice car..........

feels good man.

Originally Posted by pianoman52

i'm handsome. ain't gotta work bout that.

pimp.gif

but when youre handsome and in shape............AND you gotta nice car..........

feels good man.

i got a question............ one of my over the phone lines "when am i going to see you?" and if the chick ask what are we gonna do and i wanna just smash (not feeling her at all)............ should be straight forward with her?
I dont know what it is about these chicks with kids always trying to be the "good girl" with me or wanting me to be their captain savem because they baby daddys aint $@##. smh

Edit: Wrong thread
ohwell.gif

i got a question............ one of my over the phone lines "when am i going to see you?" and if the chick ask what are we gonna do and i wanna just smash (not feeling her at all)............ should be straight forward with her?
I dont know what it is about these chicks with kids always trying to be the "good girl" with me or wanting me to be their captain savem because they baby daddys aint $@##. smh

Edit: Wrong thread
ohwell.gif

2010 IS-350.

I mean its not like I've ever pulled a chick from a bar/club by throwing my keys on the table. However once they do see the car its a way faster process to be banging her out. 

Overall I'd say the dudes jock harder than the girls.

2010 IS-350.

I mean its not like I've ever pulled a chick from a bar/club by throwing my keys on the table. However once they do see the car its a way faster process to be banging her out. 

Overall I'd say the dudes jock harder than the girls.

Makes it easier to spread them legs but you still need to have that game for them to even see the car

Makes it easier to spread them legs but you still need to have that game for them to even see the car

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Yup... In my "heyday" I've hit females and never even knew their name ....and still don't to this day...
laugh.gif

... Being a cocky SOB who drives a nice car and disregards the "pretty girls" helps a TON when it comes to pulling any female you want in the club...

......There's not a pick-up line in the world that a female hasn't heard at least 10x before....so why should I play the broken record role?.....no good
exactly...

it's a status thing with a lot of women, and a nice car starts that off.......and it can open doors to other things in there head, a girl's mind suddenly goes into work mode...hell when i see a dude with a sick whip i always ask myself "dude probably got his degree, got a nice career going or own his own business"

it's natural for people to think about stuff like that when they see a really nice car, of course you have your dudes that are pulling out there hair to front that car note every month just to stunt, but then again you actually have people that bought their car straight off the lot cash down....and females start to think..."I bet this dude has a lot going for himself and I'm tired of dealing with broke dudes"

alot of chicks have dealt with their fair share of cheapo's, and they'll do almost ANYTHING not to go back to dealing with them kind of men, you showing up in something eye gazzing is going to have them like
eek.gif

and let's be real also, every dude isn't fortunate to have something crazy in their parking lot, and chick's know this, so when they see a guy with a BMW, Mercedes etc you think she's not going to take notice? even if she's trying to hide it?

I see we think alike

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Yup... In my "heyday" I've hit females and never even knew their name ....and still don't to this day...
laugh.gif

... Being a cocky SOB who drives a nice car and disregards the "pretty girls" helps a TON when it comes to pulling any female you want in the club...

......There's not a pick-up line in the world that a female hasn't heard at least 10x before....so why should I play the broken record role?.....no good
exactly...

it's a status thing with a lot of women, and a nice car starts that off.......and it can open doors to other things in there head, a girl's mind suddenly goes into work mode...hell when i see a dude with a sick whip i always ask myself "dude probably got his degree, got a nice career going or own his own business"

it's natural for people to think about stuff like that when they see a really nice car, of course you have your dudes that are pulling out there hair to front that car note every month just to stunt, but then again you actually have people that bought their car straight off the lot cash down....and females start to think..."I bet this dude has a lot going for himself and I'm tired of dealing with broke dudes"

alot of chicks have dealt with their fair share of cheapo's, and they'll do almost ANYTHING not to go back to dealing with them kind of men, you showing up in something eye gazzing is going to have them like
eek.gif

and let's be real also, every dude isn't fortunate to have something crazy in their parking lot, and chick's know this, so when they see a guy with a BMW, Mercedes etc you think she's not going to take notice? even if she's trying to hide it?

I see we think alike

Girls look at me when I'm driving or walking to/from my car and I can only assume they think I'm a douche, or come from daddy money...

It hasn't helped GETTING girls (that's entirely up to you, regardless of cars), but it helps keep them around I bet. Like when a girl is going through the pros/cons list on me I just know the car is a factor.

Girls look at me when I'm driving or walking to/from my car and I can only assume they think I'm a douche, or come from daddy money...

It hasn't helped GETTING girls (that's entirely up to you, regardless of cars), but it helps keep them around I bet. Like when a girl is going through the pros/cons list on me I just know the car is a factor.

I don't post my car on facebook, and my key fits in my pocket, why would any female know it's mine? Any female who is caught up in my car aint my style anyway. I look at my car as one of my nicer things, but a thing nonetheless.
I mean, I guess one could say it boosts confidence in driving a nicer car, but I have always thought I was too good for these ho$s. 

Back
Top Bottom