For those not really about sneakers, what is your expensive hobby?

lurkin2long

Banned
I know a lot of us here dont care for jordans etc like we use to when we were younger, so what is your "hobby" that you spend the most on thesedays?

alcohol
drugs
clothes
car parts
travel

I was just checking the status of my ups package and it had me thinking how much I spend on suppplements and groceries. I cant stand it, but its so necessary.

I know NTrs got to have way more expensive things they do than I though obviously. NT has kinda taught me how much drinking and smoking cost
eek.gif
laugh.gif
, i couldnt get into that even if i wanted too. I rather buy food.

ugh man. I love clothes, shoes and handbags
smh.gif

Oh and my dart frogs. Theyre not $$ to maintain, but setting up their vivariums is expensive as hell since it's all live plants and stuff. Reminds me, Ineed to buy new bulbs for their light fixture. They go back after 6 months.

i dont really buy shoes anymore, but i love nice clothing. im such a metro sometimes
smh.gif

Oh yeah. photography
smh.gif
Not my hobby, but I support my fiances vices
laugh.gif
I just got him a D90
eek.gif
but he's paying me back next month. Thats a Balenciagaright there. And I need funds for Vegas

Oh and salt water reef tanks. We both partake in this. We only have the one tank right now, but when we move I might inherit the 30 gal biocube and I'llturn it into a goby reef rank. I love gobies

i get into buying random things from time to time, but consistantly waste too much on clothing and electronics. like why do i have two desktops and two laptopsin my room...smh i need to stop the bafoonary.

Originally Posted by Club29

i dont really buy shoes anymore, but i love nice clothing. im such a metro sometimes
smh.gif

laugh.gif
ive heard that more than a handful of times. w/e...........i dontcare, what does that even really mean? i love clothes too but i dont go as hard as my dudes in the high end designer thread at all. you can catch me in nikeand underarmour a lot unless im going out, but the spring/summer i def kick it up a notch.

photography yea thats a good one. i know that can add up for sure.

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

I was just checking the status of my ups package and it had me thinking how much I spend on suppplements and groceries. I cant stand it, but its so necessary.
QFT......Eating healthy is beyond expensive

smh.gif

laugh.gif
ive heard that more than a handful of times. w/e...........i dont care, what does that even really mean? i love clothes too but i dont go as hard as my dudes in the high end designer thread at all. you can catch me in nike and underarmour a lot unless im going out, but the spring/summer i def kick it up a notch.

laugh.gif
cmon i see you stay in that thread....but some of them do be goin in

Almost exclusively alcohol and dinner. Going out, etc.

My "expenses" i.e. house, car, etc are covered by my company so I'd estimate 80% of my budget is directed at "going out". That'sjust an 'allowance' budget of a few thousand euros a month though.

I can't say I exactly have a HOBBY outside of sneakers which is rare these days. I continue to read about sneakers and releases but don't purchase toooften. My wardrobe consists of black, white, grey teeshirts, couple basic designer jeans and a few expensive sweaters/sport dress shirts, but that's as faras that goes.

I guess my hobby could be considered home building as I'm studying [word to google] on new home construction because I want to start banging off new housesin a year or so.

Originally Posted by Crumbs

smh.gif

laugh.gif
ive heard that more than a handful of times. w/e...........i dont care, what does that even really mean? i love clothes too but i dont go as hard as my dudes in the high end designer thread at all. you can catch me in nike and underarmour a lot unless im going out, but the spring/summer i def kick it up a notch.

laugh.gif
cmon i see you stay in that thread....but some of them do be goin in

nah i do mess with high end designer clothes, but i dont compare. im kinda simple, designer kicks, belts, denim. i do vnecks in spring and thermals in fall. mydudes go hard with the shades, coin pouches etc. all that extra stuff ya know. I just like to stay up.

car...just maintanance is expensive, aint even gotten to modden too much yet. -_-

Originally Posted by 0 Xm 0

car...just maintanance is expensive, aint even gotten to modden too much yet. -_-

sick.gif
what kind of car you drive?

smh.gif
i still want an Audi next..........i know, iknow..........

dearwinter how many guns you got?
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom