For those not really about sneakers, what is your expensive hobby?

Originally Posted by Crumbs

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

Weed, liquor, guns, and videogames... that's like ALL I buy...

eyes.gif

laugh.gif
.... +!*$ you rolling yo eyes for?

minus the liquor and guns, thats like my weekly shopping list
laugh.gif
I just don't consider them my hobbies.

good chronic ... speaking of which , does anybody know how to get it from Cali to NY .. If you do and you are serious , inbox me ASAP

Traveling (which I havent done in a while) , besides that ... just chronic

Shoes (encompasses sneakers, loafs, dress shoes), clothes, alcohol, car audio equipment and Xbox games and other miscellaneous gidgets gadgets

not necessarily in that order of importance

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

Originally Posted by 0 Xm 0

car...just maintanance is expensive, aint even gotten to modden too much yet. -_-

sick.gif
what kind of car you drive?

smh.gif
i still want an Audi next..........i know, i know..........

dearwinter how many guns you got?
pimp.gif
More than none but not enough.

car...just maintanance is expensive, aint even gotten to modden too much yet. -_-

sick.gif

smh.gif

pimp.gif

Your a gun collector?

Originally Posted by yungmatt

sick.gif

smh.gif

pimp.gif

Your a gun collector?
I'm tryna be... it's hard to really get started at 20 though. Everything I really want is 6.5months away.

sorry if this is a stupid question.

if weed is so expensive, its a plant right? why not just grow your favorite?

It's not stupid, just not all that practical. For starters, weed takes a lot of good equipment to grow and grow well. You need space, the right lights, and on top of that it is illegal bro. I'drather take misdemeanor chances with this dime sack than felony chances with that acre worth of *+%$.

Plants are a pain to properly propagate. I'm more into the tropical epiphytes as they are pretty brainless but you need to get good quality seeds, have aplace to grow it, the bulbs are $$$ and time. Oh and our electricity bill is already through the roof with 2 frog tanks, a salt water reef tank and a geckotank
laugh.gif
When we buy a home though and have a yard... I'll beplanting a few tomato plants, if you know what I'm sayin'.

Originally Posted by Nawth21

Plants are a pain to properly propagate. I'm more into the tropical epiphytes as they are pretty brainless but you need to get good quality seeds, have a place to grow it, the bulbs are $$$ and time. Oh and our electricity bill is already through the roof with 2 frog tanks, a salt water reef tank and a gecko tank
laugh.gif
When we buy a home though and have a yard... I'll be planting a few tomato plants, if you know what I'm sayin'.
You just get cooler and cooler every day....

LOL good looks on the info

703 that dont count my man...........unless you tryna say you pay for it?

Originally Posted by yungmatt

sick.gif

smh.gif

pimp.gif

Your a gun collector?
I'm tryna be... it's hard to really get started at 20 though. Everything I really want is 6.5 months away.

It's not stupid, just not all that practical. For starters, weed takes a lot of good equipment to grow and grow well. You need space, the right lights, and on top of that it is illegal bro. I'd rather take misdemeanor chances with this dime sack than felony chances with that acre worth of *+%$.

What.....Man, I don't remember the last time I bought a nick or a dime, maybe I was like 17.
laugh.gif

Dubs & half-eigths FTW/ but mostly FTL...
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Nawth21

Plants are a pain to properly propagate. I'm more into the tropical epiphytes as they are pretty brainless but you need to get good quality seeds, have a place to grow it, the bulbs are $$$ and time. Oh and our electricity bill is already through the roof with 2 frog tanks, a salt water reef tank and a gecko tank
laugh.gif
When we buy a home though and have a yard... I'll be planting a few tomato plants, if you know what I'm sayin'.
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
and not just that ...

But lurkin' .. I dont really know hwo to get around the light bill situation , cause if someone notices that fluctuation in your bill it could get ugly,especially if you dont live in a private house .. Secondly, I dont want to wait every 3-4 month cycle just to produce a couple Oz's of bud that will likelydry out before I can smoke it all .. I dont really want to get into it too detailed but like I said before .. anyone with that shipping connect from Cali toNYC gimme a holla .

I am feeling pretty rad today
pimp.gif
we've thought about bonsai'ing in one of the frog tanks since I have the right lights and such but I don't wantto be messing in the tanks all the time since it pisses off the frogs. you haven't seen any tank pics? I think I have some on my facebook, not sure.

I had a few other snakes and lizards but this one guy adopted them because we didn't have room
frown.gif
poor babies

I need to stop nickel and diming myself to death... but it's only like that because I stay within 6 blocks of 10 weed men (over saturation FTW) so I nevercop more than I plan on smoking then and there. It keeps my pockets empty just in case 12 ain't got *#*! else to do that day.

LOL good looks on the info

703 that dont count my man...........unless you tryna say you pay for it?

Word, so i'll say going out, my girl and I hit a bar/restaurant from Fri-Mon damn this weekend in DC, and guess who picked up the tab!!
laugh.gif
but everynight ended the way I planned

Back
Top Bottom