FOR THOSE OF YOU THAT DON'T KNOW: THE BIBLE SAYS WE SHOULDN'T GET TATTOOS

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

You should get that piece in Japan via Irezumi....It would be much more authentic. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

That's a coy fish right?

that would be a dream come true, yet, i can only do so much my limited budget. 
i have no qualms about staying domestic as my tattooist is very talented and hasn't let me down yet.

edit:
laugh.gif
and yes it's a coy. 

it's for life. 

I've had a couple old school Christians try and throw that verse at me cause of all my tattoos..But by that rational then shoudln't them old folks not cut their hair, or pierce their ears, or dye their hair, or get botox/plastic surgery?..There are hundreds of things that people need to worry about more than other people getting inked..Just sayin'

Originally Posted by casekicks

I've had a couple old school Christians try and throw that verse at me cause of all my tattoos..But by that rational then shoudln't them old folks not cut their hair, or pierce their ears, or dye their hair, or get botox/plastic surgery?..There are hundreds of things that people need to worry about more than other people getting inked..Just sayin'
Tell them to go read the book of Romans specifically 6:14

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

I want something like this, it's gonna be expensive tho

I always wanted to get a similar tattoo but with electrical circuits but this may be a better idea

I love these, but they look different on black people

Another option is an open incision with forearm tendons, vessels, and nerves-the added colors maybe a better contrast for darker skin I'll take my anatomy atlas to a tattoo artist soon to see what he thinks
Yeah that would be better than the gray and dark colors.
Wait arent you going to be a doctor?

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

I get tatted for the Lord tho.

do you go to church every sunday? do you abstain from sex out of wedlock? from drinking ? from doing drugs? do you donate to the poor? do you read the bible? 
if not you're half-stepping (if you do live a Christian life, then hey, you're not a half-stepper and more power to you). I know plenty of cats who tattoo themselves with Jesus then turn around and sell drugs and cheat on their wives and have sex/kids out of wedlock. 

Why take God's name in vain if you're just going to bastardize and twist HIS word to suit your needs? You think he REALLY just going to turn the other cheek? Really?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

NT don't wanna hear this, most people don't. When I talk about stuff like this in RL NONE of my friends want to hear it, they all sit their stunned with the 
ohwell.gif
embarassed.gif
 trying to justify things. Don't even bother coming into these threads people if all you're going to do is be in denial. Pointless, you're not going to change my mind and what's really the truth about these matters. 
roll.gif

im with you.

people refuse to question things due to convenience....or fear.

could be both

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

if i remove mine can i get into heaven again?

srs please respond.

It is not a sin to get a tattoo. 
A few verse down from the verse OP posted it said you cant wear a shirt with two textures, no polyester cotton blends.

_____

Out of all the shouldn'ts in the bible he picks this one 
laugh.gif

As a christian its not your job to question others faith or commitment to the lord. Keep your faith and judgement to yourself. Let others believe what they want.

Well if the lord knows your heart why worry about how other people view u keep doing you & what you feel is right .

Originally Posted by Addicted2fresh

As a christian its not your job to question others faith or commitment to the lord. Keep your faith and judgement to yourself. Let others believe what they want.

So do christians get to make up the rules they want to follow too? 
Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

Wheres the book Jesus wrote stole his story from?

Fixed 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MrDoeBoI

Well if the lord knows your heart why worry about how other people view u keep doing you & what you feel is right .
Except you violated a rule in the bible. 

Do you think you can mentally trick an all knowing god?

You can't do what you think is right. It already says its wrong. Are you changing the rules for yourself now? 

srs please respond.

A few verse down from the verse OP posted it said you cant wear a shirt with two textures, no polyester cotton blends.

_____

laugh.gif
It is a sin to get a tattoo. Did you not read the rule?

And you can't grow crops in the same field or weird blends of fibers. 

Its not picking and choosing. Its whats written in the bible. 

You mean to tell me that you pick and choose what to follow?

Originally Posted by casekicks

If you really think the bible is true then shouldn't you follow all of it instead of picking and choosing what to follow?...You should be prepared to stone women who have premarital sex and to beat your slaves. 

Its what you devote your life to, right? Its where your money and time goes, right?

...Unless you know damn well that its not true. 
laugh.gif

Be honest. 

If god knows everything and can do anything then why did he allow the writers of the bible to say that Pi is equal to 3 in 1 Kings 7:23? 

Was god too busy to tell us about irrational numbers? 

/thread

I'm amazed yet I'm not by certain members in this thread.  It's like the 96' Dream Team of trolls in here.  You see MJ fly and you're like "wow I can't believe he just did that, but then you realize that's MJ so he always does that."  I salute the dedication and skill necessary to become the best to ever do it. 
pimp.gif

MJ-Bird-Magic.jpg

Ya'll even got a Christian Laettner on the squad now

sillyputty wrote:

srs please respond.

_____

laugh.gif
It is a sin to get a tattoo. Did you not read the rule?

And you can't grow crops in the same field or weird blends of fibers. 

Its not picking and choosing. Its whats written in the bible. 

You mean to tell me that you pick and choose what to follow?

You are not a believer so I dont see why you are here
tired.gif

but for anyone else 

Rom 6:14

Rom 7 1-6

At the end of the day pray about it.

"Everything is permissible but not everything is beneficial"

Back
Top Bottom