For those that used to watch LOST; this scene changed the whole game.

� This right here was mind boggling�
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
had me like
eek.gif

Originally Posted by bruce negro

eek.gif
what did all of that mean??? What'd he inject???

Lemme just say that during the entire 1st season that little place was enclosed and the entire group stuck on the island didnt even fathom the idea of electricity or other human life at all on the island.....You  just gotta watch the show bro i highly recommend. you can catch it on Netflix. **%@ gave me the creeps/goosebumps when I first saw it.

Originally Posted by bruce negro

eek.gif
what did all of that mean??? What'd he inject???

Lemme just say that during the entire 1st season that little place was enclosed and the entire group stuck on the island didnt even fathom the idea of electricity or other human life at all on the island.....You  just gotta watch the show bro i highly recommend. you can catch it on Netflix. **%@ gave me the creeps/goosebumps when I first saw it.

You aint lying brotha. 2nd season had me hooked.

It's such a great scene because of the misdirection. Had everyone thinking this was a flashback to the 70s or some shhh of some single bachelor that'd effect the show in some way. I even remember thinking while watching that was a dope house to live in. Had me guessing if it was someone we've already seen from the island and then they blow open the hatch and he goes in to that killer mode. Then I see Jack and Locke
eek.gif

Desmond
pimp.gif

You aint lying brotha. 2nd season had me hooked.

It's such a great scene because of the misdirection. Had everyone thinking this was a flashback to the 70s or some shhh of some single bachelor that'd effect the show in some way. I even remember thinking while watching that was a dope house to live in. Had me guessing if it was someone we've already seen from the island and then they blow open the hatch and he goes in to that killer mode. Then I see Jack and Locke
eek.gif

Desmond
pimp.gif

Man, I just started watching my Lost DVD collection from season one a few weeks ago, and its almost as 
eek.gif
as the first time around.
Some quick thoughts:
-Any scene with Kate off the island = win.
-The character development was very well executed (most notably Sawyer, Jack, and Locke for me).
-It was said that Eko would have played a fairly important role in the series if he were to continue, I wonder what it would have been
nerd.gif

-When I first started watching, Charlie was my least favorite character, but when he died, I'll admit I was a little sad
embarassed.gif

-Desmond saying "brotha" always has me laughin for some reason.

Man, I just started watching my Lost DVD collection from season one a few weeks ago, and its almost as 
eek.gif
Some quick thoughts:
-The character development was very well executed (most notably Sawyer, Jack, and Locke for me).
-It was said that Eko would have played a fairly important role in the series if he were to continue, I wonder what it would have been
nerd.gif

-When I first started watching, Charlie was my least favorite character, but when he died, I'll admit I was a little sad
embarassed.gif

eek.gif
Some quick thoughts:
nerd.gif

embarassed.gif

eek.gif
Some quick thoughts:
nerd.gif

embarassed.gif

I remember that scene was
pimp.gif
I was like 
eek.gif
theres a dude down there this whole time? 
laugh.gif
Sheesh. I might just watch lost from beginning now on Netflix since I clicked on this thread. Thanks OP. 

Back
Top Bottom