? For Those Who Bash the "2008 Olympic" VI but Praise the "Hares"

Why?
They're both white bases shoes with "rainbow" colors yet there is a lot of hate for tv VIs and a lot of love and hype for the Viis
If MJ played in those "gay pride" VIs would you buy?
if those hares were a retro + would you buy?
I know ima get flames but I justwant to know why YOU are a hypocrite

The Olympic VI look like a skittle bag busted a nut on the side. Hares are classic. Olympics VI are starving for attention.

U really the hater from Boxden tho??
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
U sound like a idiot there With ur "Soulja Boy>______" phrases

and we haven't seen any official close up pics of the New Retro VI so take another L

you weren't there were OG's came out.....you were eating Gerber with plastic spoons

Originally Posted by dotaganza

U really the hater from Boxden tho??
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
U sound like a idiot there With ur "Soulja Boy>______" phrases
nerd.gif

You mean like Olympic VI > hare VII
Yeah thats me
Buy still no one has answered my questions...

It's not about the colorway its about the look of the shoe. The VI is a ugly *$% shoe plain and simple, What you so mad for!?!

hare VIIs are a classic, and MJ played in them. and also, theyre only slightly white based, cuz they have those tan colored areas. the colorplacement on hare VIIs is so much more effective and NOT GAY, its mostly on the tongue, and it has a nice design.

2008 olympic VIs use WHITE PATENT LEATHER, with horrible colors all clustered together, making them look fake and somewhat gay as people say. like i have saidbefore, the idea behind these (colors of olympic rings) is great, but the execution is horrible

600px-
<----- Didn't know this meant "gay pride" being that this is the inspiration for the colors on the bottom of theVI's.

And now you know, AND KNOWING IS HALF THE BATTLE...

glossy2.jpg
tongue.gif

man the hares only really had multi colors on the tongue and the sole. And if u really prefer the olymic VIs (the new ones) over the hares that just wow
smh.gif

If you ask me, the Hares are overrated and the VI's are gay. In all honesty, I just want XVI's............

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

600px-
<----- Didn't know this meant "gay pride" being that this is the inspiration for the colors on the bottom of the VI's.

Seriously...

I'm actually convinced that every Jordan that comes out will be hated on due to change. People expect the same things to come out. I honestly think theypulled these new Olympic 6s that are coming out (based on the concept) the best they possibly could. I mean, imagine the uppers multi colored.
eyes.gif
The shoe is meant to represent the Olympic rings which it does. Enough said.

As for the 7's. They look good as well!

what the hell does inspiration matter? or that mj wore them?

an ugly colorway is an ugly colorway... both of em suck in my eyes...

^^^Samething I used to always argue but cats still think they're in elementary school, arguing on the court who gets to pretend to be Jordan

I'd NEVER buy an AJ just because Jordan wore them, that's corny

But even tho I don't like either, I'd buy 15 pairs of Hares before buying 1 pair of 08 Olympics. The Hares look that much better, just not good enoughfor my money

Originally Posted by IcyyyESR Two3

hare VIIs are a classic, and MJ played in them. and also, theyre only slightly white based, cuz they have those tan colored areas. the color placement on hare VIIs is so much more effective and NOT GAY, its mostly on the tongue, and it has a nice design.

2008 olympic VIs use WHITE PATENT LEATHER, with horrible colors all clustered together, making them look fake and somewhat gay as people say. like i have said before, the idea behind these (colors of olympic rings) is great, but the execution is horrible

who cares about MJ for real? Dude is just a basketball player. Stop riding him like a rodeo.

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

600px-
<----- Didn't know this meant "gay pride" being that this is the inspiration for the colors on the bottom of the VI's.

glossy2.jpg
tongue.gif

Did you seriously think that you were the only one who knew about this? Olympic rings or not, they are a disaster of a colorway, and "Gay Pride"VIs better suits them. I'm not one to encourage homophobia, but that nickname is too funny and perfect to ignore.

Imma fan of og color ways,that's why I MYSELF like the hares better...and they coulda easily found another "olymic inspiration" and executed thiswaaaay better.

Maybe another red/white/blue cw with gold accent....done tastefully,just like the dmp.

Originally Posted by southzeztpdot

Originally Posted by IcyyyESR Two3

hare VIIs are a classic, and MJ played in them. and also, theyre only slightly white based, cuz they have those tan colored areas. the color placement on hare VIIs is so much more effective and NOT GAY, its mostly on the tongue, and it has a nice design.

2008 olympic VIs use WHITE PATENT LEATHER, with horrible colors all clustered together, making them look fake and somewhat gay as people say. like i have said before, the idea behind these (colors of olympic rings) is great, but the execution is horrible

who cares about MJ for real? Dude is just a basketball player. Stop riding him like a rodeo.
"Dude" is the only reason we have these shoes.

Back
Top Bottom