? For Those Who Bash the "2008 Olympic" VI but Praise the "Hares"

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

laugh.gif
smh.gif

chill out with that, I mean who takes offense to the word 'son'....to be 32 years old your getting a LIL too hyped over that comment.....Ol sensitive type dude...'youngster...youngster' this is SNEAKERS dude its NOT that serious that you had to PM on some female shh....go get some slacks and dress shoes if you got this 'OG' complex....

there are just as many old dudes lined up for this trash JB is making as young dudes anyway
denggggg you print screen his message and saved it! then took time to upload it on photobucket! then posted it for all to see! lotta work man! but itsa low blow hahaha.

Originally Posted by Tha Sun Child

If you ask me, the Hares are overrated and the VI's are gay. In all honesty, I just want XVI's............

co-sign with this man...I like tha Hares but they are VERY OVERRATED imo...the VI are just an abhorration of what WAS the Jordan VI...I need 16 and 17 fromthe CDP for my 1-23 but I agree with Tha Sun Child and his statement...

cosign again. always said flints were the goat of the vii's. (blue is my fav color). hares are nice but severely overrated as is the carmines (best vi isthe sport blues followed by the infrareds).

Originally Posted by sickickz23

Because Michael Jordan played in hares. You see, we as the older group are inspired of the shoes because of the man played in the shoes, and we idolized him when we were growing up. Now, it is different. It's mostly seen in the young kids eyes as a fad, a hot colorway, a shoe with the only needs of what gear or fits to match with. Pathetic.

If you can't understand that, then maybe collecting Air Jordans isn't for you.

Oh yeah, and you get one of these if you think the hares and carmines are overrated ORIGINAL JORDAN COLORWAYS and prefer retro + colorways.
sick.gif

2e115941c401532e091d31b6e297bec0dc8ef74.gif

Collect SB's instead!

Back
Top Bottom