? For Those Who Bash the "2008 Olympic" VI but Praise the "Hares"

The color placements on the Hares is more tolerable and comes out looking nice. Plus MJ played in em.

Gay Pride VIs? These names have to stop, people just have to start calling shoes by the month they drop or something

to the thread starter...

honestly, this is THE dumbest argument i've heard. the hares are a classic OG colorway, end of story. there is absolutely no way u can compare the hares tothe "gay prides."

we've been waiting for hares to drop for AGES, it seems like. we've also been waiting for VI's to retro again and this is what they do??
smh.gif

u deserve to get flamed for starting this thread.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by CarmineJordan

and we haven't seen any official close up pics of the New Retro VI so take another L

you weren't there were OG's came out.....you were eating Gerber with plastic spoons

laugh.gif

also, the VI's have an ALL PATENT UPPER!!
sick.gif

Everyone needs to chill out, you guys are doing too much! Wait until you see the shoe in-person before you bash. Some of the guys that are talking trashabout the shoe are the same guys who buy women jordans!!!!!!!!!!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Thats g-pride!!!
roll.gif

Keep it pimpin'!
pimp.gif

who cares about MJ for real? Dude is just a basketball player. Stop riding him like a rodeo.
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

without "dude" and the innovative minds at Nike, the sneaker game would pale in comparison to what it is today... if it would even exist.

hare VIIs are a classic, and MJ played in them. and also, theyre only slightly white based, cuz they have those tan colored areas. the color placement on hare VIIs is so much more effective and NOT GAY, its mostly on the tongue, and it has a nice design.

2008 olympic VIs use WHITE PATENT LEATHER, with horrible colors all clustered together, making them look fake and somewhat gay as people say. like i have said before, the idea behind these (colors of olympic rings) is great, but the execution is horrible

Originally Posted by swingshot

The VII was inspired by tribal art.

The VI wasn't.
and the "rainbow" color on the Hares are barely showing.
they are on the tongue w/ jeans you won't see them
and on the sole which most ppl won't see.

I understand there is a good reason why the VI's are colored that way but i just don't think it is a good color combo

Originally Posted by the hater boxden

Why?
They're both white bases shoes with "rainbow" colors yet there is a lot of hate for tv VIs and a lot of love and hype for the Viis
If MJ played in those "gay pride" VIs would you buy?
if those hares were a retro + would you buy?
I know ima get flames but I justwant to know why YOU are a hypocrite

Told you that you were gonna get flamed by thesedudes....
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by the hater boxden

Why?
They're both white bases shoes with "rainbow" colors yet there is a lot of hate for tv VIs and a lot of love and hype for the Viis
If MJ played in those "gay pride" VIs would you buy?
if those hares were a retro + would you buy?
I know ima get flames but I justwant to know why YOU are a hypocrite

Hares are OG colorways, period.

As stated, the VI colorway is Olympic-ring inspired, not "gay".

Hares are OG and the colors actually blend well together. Olympics look like a bunch of random colors splattered on a classic shoe with bogus materials.

These are alright..i think i might have to pass..But i gotta see them in person to change my mind..

Originally Posted by Agthekid

It's not about the colorway its about the look of the shoe. The VI is a ugly *$% shoe plain and simple, What you so mad for!?!

"the vi is a ugly shoe"...you tripping
dmp vi, infrareds, og oly vi among others are all crack

You cant compare that monstrosity of a VI to the Hare VII. The Hare VII color placement was great and blends together, and the mixture of colors was not theolympic colors. The olympic VI in 2000 was a great shoe, this VI is a joke, and so is the color placement.

Are you kidding me, look at the two of them and its obvious. The VI are str8 bland. I wouldnt like the VIs if they didnt have the circus colors at the bottom.That plain white shoe is ugly.

Mike rocked tha Hares so they official regardless of color,
Not a good way to look at things. By that logic if MJ wore doo doo colored shoes they would be "official"?

who cares about MJ for real? Dude is just a basketball player. Stop riding him like a rodeo.
The ppl who spend mooney on his shoes.......or atleast they should.

yo, ya'll ever heard of opinions? and as for the og > color retro/retro + color... negative. cool grey xi>concord. space jams >concord. frenchblue vii > bourdeux, chambray vii > bourdeux, black/red/purple vii. bl/k/caro xii>>> blk/red xii, blk/caro xiv>>>white/red xiv.....just to name a few. ya'll takin this "og" crap too far. og does not make it better. and before some schmuck accuses me of being 16... i was inthe 11th grade when the hares dropped. coppin j's is all about preference. personally i like blue colorways so therefore the majority of blue j's retro+ or not is ALWAYS gonna be >>>>>>.than the og red/white combos to me. but honestly hares>olympic vi 2008

Back
Top Bottom