For those who listened, opinions on Fat Trel?

as a studio engineering major at NSU...i can barely listen to April Foolz...any time you have songs at different volumes on the same tape, i'm usually turned off...but he DO have some bangers on that tape...i just wish they'd release a DJ MUN-KNEE!!!!!-less version...

as a studio engineering major at NSU...i can barely listen to April Foolz...any time you have songs at different volumes on the same tape, i'm usually turned off...but he DO have some bangers on that tape...i just wish they'd release a DJ MUN-KNEE!!!!!-less version...

So we not go' talk about how Folarin might've wrote a check his $%+ can't cash right?

laugh.gif

So we not go' talk about how Folarin might've wrote a check his $%+ can't cash right?

laugh.gif

I'm sure he trynna squash it.....He wont be able to move right in Dc....

Dude already wont go in clubs when he hears certain people are there.

Originally Posted by dimez81

That !@%+ ain't gettin squashed ..
You just don't tell street !*@+%# " I told #+%!*% to let you live" ..

And who knows what other recklessness he was typing

He crossed the point of no return imo ..

And from Off twitter Trel ain't tryna hear none of that squash beef !@%+ ..

Originally Posted by HARM

Wait..hold up. When did Wale say this? I know he wasn't trying to insinuate that he's bout "that life"..
laugh.gif

Whats the full story?

Wait..hold up. When did Wale say this? I know he wasn't trying to insinuate that he's bout "that life"..
laugh.gif

Whats the full story?

Originally Posted by malikdagoat

laugh.gif

Whats the full story?
What he's talking about is right here http://werdc.com/?p=501 

Originally Posted by malikdagoat

laugh.gif

Whats the full story?
What he's talking about is right here http://werdc.com/?p=501 

Fat trel might not want to squash it but I'm sure there is other people trying to reach out. 1. because its not a good look for hiphop in the area  2. Everyone knows wale Ain't built for beef.

Just the way Trel was drop from Boa you can tell wale scared of confrontation....And say he had nothing to do with it or didn't know? C'mon.

All this was bound to happen.

I know we talk about this area being haters and all the hate on Wale. But majority is bought all on himself.

Look at all the people he @@%+@## on he came up with. I know cause they told me.

Where all his boys you used to see in his videos and clubs with him?

Now you got Roc Mikey from Ucb talking about him.

Everything is starting to come to light now to the public that people have know for years.

Its been seen publicly his whole career how he switches up...from when he was 43, ronson,, interscope, now mmg

Fat trel might not want to squash it but I'm sure there is other people trying to reach out. 1. because its not a good look for hiphop in the area  2. Everyone knows wale Ain't built for beef.

Just the way Trel was drop from Boa you can tell wale scared of confrontation....And say he had nothing to do with it or didn't know? C'mon.

I know we talk about this area being haters and all the hate on Wale. But majority is bought all on himself.

Look at all the people he @@%+@## on he came up with. I know cause they told me.

Everything is starting to come to light now to the public that people have know for years.

Its been seen publicly his whole career how he switches up...from when he was 43, ronson,, interscope, now mmg

This is true, i got the chance to interview Fat Trel when he came up to my school back in Late February/ Early March, he's a real humble dude. Talked about No Secrets, the BOA, working with Wale, it was all love. For this to happen and go down like this, you can help but think Wale had a major part in this from what you just said.

This is true, i got the chance to interview Fat Trel when he came up to my school back in Late February/ Early March, he's a real humble dude. Talked about No Secrets, the BOA, working with Wale, it was all love. For this to happen and go down like this, you can help but think Wale had a major part in this from what you just said.

trel didn't get dropped he left..on his own..the "dropped" story is what HIS team is using for hype...why would i spend 10k on somebody then drop them 40 something days after? im all for "marketing" but not like that

trel didn't get dropped he left..on his own..the "dropped" story is what HIS team is using for hype...why would i spend 10k on somebody then drop them 40 something days after? im all for "marketing" but not like that

Originally Posted by ILoveHipHop43

Not that it was important but it was rumored to have been a disagreement between y'all and basshead prod right?On another note Trel would of been a good look for MMG.

Originally Posted by ILoveHipHop43

Not that it was important but it was rumored to have been a disagreement between y'all and basshead prod right?On another note Trel would of been a good look for MMG.

Back
Top Bottom