For those who listened, opinions on Fat Trel?

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by egaroc1

Originally Posted by ILoveHipHop43

trel didn't get dropped he left..on his own..the "dropped" story is what HIS team is using for hype...why would i spend 10k on somebody then drop them 40 something days after? im all for "marketing" but not like that

Not that it was important but it was rumored to have been a disagreement between y'all and basshead prod right?On another note Trel would of been a good look for MMG.

Trel would have be a very good look with mmg. Honestly thats the only bad thing about the situation....No trel over mmg beats.

B

trel didn't get dropped he left..on his own..the "dropped" story is what HIS team is using for hype...why would i spend 10k on somebody then drop them 40 something days after? im all for "marketing" but not like that

Not that it was important but it was rumored to have been a disagreement between y'all and basshead prod right?On another note Trel would of been a good look for MMG.

Trel would have be a very good look with mmg. Honestly thats the only bad thing about the situation....No trel over mmg beats.

B

Originally Posted by dimez81

Not that it was important but it was rumored to have been a disagreement between y'all and basshead prod right? On another note Trel would of been a good look for MMG.

B

Man what...

I was just waiting to hear that Trel x Ross collab.....

$%!^ they could have thrown Gunplay or Meek on there too...  

Originally Posted by dimez81

Not that it was important but it was rumored to have been a disagreement between y'all and basshead prod right? On another note Trel would of been a good look for MMG.

B

Man what...

I was just waiting to hear that Trel x Ross collab.....

$%!^ they could have thrown Gunplay or Meek on there too...  

Never heard of dude but his words play is vicious. Where can i download a mixtape from dude also why don't our local radio stations support local cats.

Never heard of dude but his words play is vicious. Where can i download a mixtape from dude also why don't our local radio stations support local cats.

http://flahustler1024.u.yuku.com/
FlaHustler1024 wrote in the music forum today:

The problem with the rap game is that these fools wear their emotions on their sleeves.
Realist thing I've read here all year.

My mindset ain't too right at this moment, but this entertainment is just sad now.

Point blank Wale, you with Ross now.  You got Meek beside you (a real G IMO).  You got NO excuse.  BE A BOSS jo.  #*!* all this other %%+$.  It ain't 2005 no more slim.

Six+ years later, you still explaining and attempting to defending yourself on Niketalk for what?  FOR WHAT?

After being around/working with Kenny, Ronson, Jay, etc. etc. etc. etc. you STILL on this?

C'on jo. 
laugh.gif

Whatever you invested in Trel and lost, so what.  That's business.   You already got that back, so why mention it publicly later?  That ain't boss %%+$.  You supposed to be Jay in this situation, LET HIM BE BEANS (if that's your stance on the situation) -- but I KNOW someone has said this to you already.

If not, you just another Lebron with the wrong "yes men" in your circle. 
sick.gif

Make good music and keep it moving.

And that being REAL.  Call me "condesending" or whatever big word you wanna look up and use, but I've never lied ON you or lied TO you.  I'm just being real -- cause its obvious you don't listen.  You CAN'T tell me it ain't real dudes in your ear telling you to fly different.  I refuse to believe it.

I'm just shocked after being with the people you've been blessed to get game from, you still act and react on THIS type of madness. 

Someone needs to remind you that YOU ARE WALE.  There, I just did it.  ACT like a WALE, consistently.

Your time should be more valuable than this -- your tone is too serious on here to think you just taking this the way a Boss does.  Squash this %%+$, make good music, use these board for YOUR entertainment (like I do) and, the end.

Gone to my NBA Draft Party.  GO WIZLETS.

Focker.  Out.

http://flahustler1024.u.yuku.com/
FlaHustler1024 wrote in the music forum today:

The problem with the rap game is that these fools wear their emotions on their sleeves.
Realist thing I've read here all year.

My mindset ain't too right at this moment, but this entertainment is just sad now.

Point blank Wale, you with Ross now.  You got Meek beside you (a real G IMO).  You got NO excuse.  BE A BOSS jo.  #*!* all this other %%+$.  It ain't 2005 no more slim.

Six+ years later, you still explaining and attempting to defending yourself on Niketalk for what?  FOR WHAT?

After being around/working with Kenny, Ronson, Jay, etc. etc. etc. etc. you STILL on this?

C'on jo. 
laugh.gif

Whatever you invested in Trel and lost, so what.  That's business.   You already got that back, so why mention it publicly later?  That ain't boss %%+$.  You supposed to be Jay in this situation, LET HIM BE BEANS (if that's your stance on the situation) -- but I KNOW someone has said this to you already.

If not, you just another Lebron with the wrong "yes men" in your circle. 
sick.gif

Make good music and keep it moving.

And that being REAL.  Call me "condesending" or whatever big word you wanna look up and use, but I've never lied ON you or lied TO you.  I'm just being real -- cause its obvious you don't listen.  You CAN'T tell me it ain't real dudes in your ear telling you to fly different.  I refuse to believe it.

I'm just shocked after being with the people you've been blessed to get game from, you still act and react on THIS type of madness. 

Someone needs to remind you that YOU ARE WALE.  There, I just did it.  ACT like a WALE, consistently.

Your time should be more valuable than this -- your tone is too serious on here to think you just taking this the way a Boss does.  Squash this %%+$, make good music, use these board for YOUR entertainment (like I do) and, the end.

Gone to my NBA Draft Party.  GO WIZLETS.

Focker.  Out.

Another what if story. I think Fat Trel will be ok in the long run and Wale is doing his thing but there are strenght in numbers and they would have made a hell of a team.

Another what if story. I think Fat Trel will be ok in the long run and Wale is doing his thing but there are strenght in numbers and they would have made a hell of a team.

Co sign with above statements. He is a alright rapper. The whole Gutta Hood $+!+ aint realy rockin like that. if you have no image your lifespand in rap will be cut very short. He needs a stylist and a more polish look. Just cause you from the hood dont mean everything about you gotta be HOOD.. Maby the change will broden his lyrical abilty aswell.

Co sign with above statements. He is a alright rapper. The whole Gutta Hood $+!+ aint realy rockin like that. if you have no image your lifespand in rap will be cut very short. He needs a stylist and a more polish look. Just cause you from the hood dont mean everything about you gotta be HOOD.. Maby the change will broden his lyrical abilty aswell.

I seen this dude Trel in the club when I ain't know who he was with an Ace of Spades bottle and was like %+% lol. But on another note when you actually listen to dude he's nice cause of a lot of people dismiss him off looks (me included at first). Was kinda tight he got dropped from BOA cause I rock with Black and Wale. Too bad they couldn't get money together and squash the beef or whatever. *turns on No Secrets*

I seen this dude Trel in the club when I ain't know who he was with an Ace of Spades bottle and was like %+% lol. But on another note when you actually listen to dude he's nice cause of a lot of people dismiss him off looks (me included at first). Was kinda tight he got dropped from BOA cause I rock with Black and Wale. Too bad they couldn't get money together and squash the beef or whatever. *turns on No Secrets*

oochie voice. CHOOSE HER.
fat trel represents dc more than wale, in terms of relating to ppl, and flat reppin the dmv. trel has fans all over, i even put alot of my homies in switzerland on to him and they were rockin wit it. 

alot of people who listen to wale dont even kno hes from the dmv, he's nice but he didnt really put dc on the map imo

fat trel represents dc more than wale, in terms of relating to ppl, and flat reppin the dmv. trel has fans all over, i even put alot of my homies in switzerland on to him and they were rockin wit it. 

alot of people who listen to wale dont even kno hes from the dmv, he's nice but he didnt really put dc on the map imo

FOOLIO wrote:

nerd.gif

Since when Fat Trel  become a member on NT??

FOOLIO wrote:

nerd.gif

Since when Fat Trel  become a member on NT??

Back
Top Bottom