For You Skinny Jean Wearing Folks; Why?

for ol girl who said dudes who wear skinny jeans have small pee pees, the size of your jeans don't have nothing to do with your meat hence them not havinga measurement tag solely for penises you dinglebat

but you from Harlem right? I know Asolos and Marmots turn you on
laugh.gif

Why are so many of y'all catching feelings over HarlemKickDiva's small jeans/small wee-wee comment?

nerd.gif

And yes DoubleJs, dudes bathe in their jeans.

"Soaking"

smh.gif

GTFOOH.

i have one or two pairs slim pairs...but they aint no skin type vibes...
its a diffrent look wen u ready but slim baggy joints get the job done....
to each his own but if u doin for somebody or u followin trends....ftl
colored skinny = fail but word...northparkblind fit is decent and whoever mentioned pants FTW...blue black or khaki chinos...

When they sag, they expose their undergarments, and the undies, tend to have a Lake Placed-esque butt sweat sweat area.

So I guess I'm the only non-trendy NTer huh? I've been wearing baggy jeans, Tees, and hoodies since "Since". Ain't #+** finna change.From pink tees, to those hoodies with all over print, to the FULL zip (over and around the head) one, to BAPE, to skinny jeans -- I've seen all that #+**come and go and I just
smh.gif
and keep doing me. I don't get what's so important about dressing like everybody else. I never really have... I've nevereven owned a denim "suit".

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

So I guess I'm the only non-trendy NTer huh? I've been wearing baggy jeans, Tees, and hoodies since "Since". Ain't #+** finna change. From pink tees, to those hoodies with all over print, to the FULL zip (over and around the head) one, to BAPE, to skinny jeans -- I've seen all that #+** come and go and I just
smh.gif
and keep doing me. I don't get what's so important about dressing like everybody else. I never really have... I've never even owned a denim "suit".
You can wear all that stuff and be non trendy.

People just like it and its an okay fit for them. I let my balls breath and why be concerned about it just let them be.

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

So I guess I'm the only non-trendy NTer huh? I've been wearing baggy jeans, Tees, and hoodies since "Since". Ain't #+** finna change. From pink tees, to those hoodies with all over print, to the FULL zip (over and around the head) one, to BAPE, to skinny jeans -- I've seen all that #+** come and go and I just
smh.gif
and keep doing me. I don't get what's so important about dressing like everybody else. I never really have... I've never even owned a denim "suit".
yep. me and my boys was talkin about this when i went back home and we said this almost word for word.
i tried to tell dudes they looked goofy with that full zip @%!* and i got
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
'd and they said i was mad cuz i couldnt afford one.
but now they all
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
at the thought of one now. +*@$!% losers man.
laugh.gif

I guess the kiddies need something to go with their "smedium" shirts.
ohwell.gif

I was in Macy's the other day and was trying to cop jeans in a hurry. I ended up grabbing 3 pairs of jeans and taking them to the fitting room (sean john+ rocawear). After inspecting the tags and realizing I really didn't pull anything from the boys section, I discovered I just tried on 2 pairs of skinnyjeans on accident
sick.gif
... Definitely had to SMH on that one

Originally Posted by heLiumcLinton

for ol girl who said dudes who wear skinny jeans have small pee pees, the size of your jeans don't have nothing to do with your meat hence them not having a measurement tag solely for penises you dinglebat

but you from Harlem right? I know Asolos and Marmots turn you on
laugh.gif
someone's hurt.

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

fashion is nuts, goes to show that no1 really has their own style its just basically follow the crowd. 5 years ago baggy BAGGY jeans were the +!$*, if your jeans werent baggy that they covered almost your whole shoe you werent bout nothing

the common person would laugh at anyone with nut hugging jeans
now the script has been flipped

I dont wear skinny jeans btw
Same here. never had tight jeans on, and never had baggy #%$ jeans, just always wore what fit, and stick toit.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by mkdisciple

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Man you know what I am talking about when I say skinny jeans. If you have to ASK then you fall into the category. Only true skinny jean wearers use the, "I wear my jeans to fit me" - logic.

You don't feel like a female wearing those tight jeans man?
i wear mine cause they are extremely comfortable imo. i don't see why i would feel like a female? oh and as long as i am smashing i could care less what anyone else thinks as long as i like them. why do you care so much about other men?

Originally Posted by DocDoon

Originally Posted by mkdisciple

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Man you know what I am talking about when I say skinny jeans. If you have to ASK then you fall into the category. Only true skinny jean wearers use the, "I wear my jeans to fit me" - logic.

You don't feel like a female wearing those tight jeans man?
i wear mine cause they are extremely comfortable imo. i don't see why i would feel like a female? oh and as long as i am smashing i could care less what anyone else thinks as long as i like them. why do you care so much about other men?
oh boy you will be rolling in the lulz any minute
grin.gif
you madcause i wear skinny jeans and still bag chicks? i don't see the point in editing my post, oh well do what you want.

Back
Top Bottom