For You Skinny Jean Wearing Folks; Why?

I understand fitted jeans that aren't baggy but just sit right. I mean as you get older you def outgrow the whole baggy thing. I mean you need to have yoruown style but you also have to mature and present yourself differently. But some of these skinny jeans are just a no no. I crack jokes at my friends who wearthem all the time. I mean heres the deal, I live in NYC. 3 years ago everyone use to make fun of the hipsters. Now have the people hoods look like hipsters.The best for me are the kids I use to coach inbasketball 4 years back when they were in 6 and 7th grade. Because they look ridiculous when I see them aroundthe neighborhood.I can't wait in 2 years when everyone jumps on another fad so I can make fun of them again.

Oo and fashion police. You don't sag skinny jeans. That's a huge no no. Yet everyone and their grandma who's 13-20 does it. You are just making afool of yourself.

I'm soon to be 23 in case anyone is curious in what age group I fit in.

Levi's 511 are labeled as 'Skinny Jeans' but the fit seems pretty appropriate to me

langstons_2048_36804103
langstons_2048_36930241

SW33TS1NC3R1TY wrote:
sn00pee wrote:
levis_skinny.jpg

these
skinny-jeans.jpg

or these (stacked is
pimp.gif
)

sick.gif

ewww..i hope you guys stop rocking your girlfriend's jeans....

lol those are clearly male models. Last I checked they don't put males to model womens clothes. You probably like guys in rocawear with blunts overthere earlobes anyway.

Originally Posted by SW33TS1NC3R1TY

roll.gif
at this busted chick trying to take shots at people whowear skinny jeans.

Originally Posted by mkdisciple

roll.gif
at this busted chick trying to take shots at people who wear skinny jeans.

cuz of course you value the opinions of the other guys in here over a female right?
eyes.gif

roll.gif

but you busted AND you rock skinny jeans though.

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

roll.gif

cuz of course you value the opinions of the other guys in here over a female right?
eyes.gif
a chick of her quality? no i do not value her opinion.

roll.gif

eyes.gif
so you agree you choose guys over girls?

Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

roll.gif

eyes.gif
so you agree you choose guys over girls?
roll.gif
yea cause that's exactly what i said, please read abit more carefully next time
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

Hmm yeah, don't wink at me doggie.
why? you mad cute
wink.gif
alright i'm done though i don'tfeel like saying something stupid and getting banned again.

Originally Posted by inspectah derek

Levi's 511 are labeled as 'Skinny Jeans' but the fit seems pretty appropriate to me

langstons_2048_36804103
langstons_2048_36930241
yup. The ones on the left are
eek.gif
I seriously think that 511's have to be the most comfortable jeans I've ever had. Just me though.
's

closed mind people smh...im 21 and i support skinnys it dont make sence if thats wat people wanna rock let em.i mean i should start a thread about baggyjeans...jus cause a few people dont like em dont mean they look dumb keep an open mind,long as ur not wearing them u shoudnt give a fk. the red,yellow,blue(ect) @%+%$ tho.....u can have that %%@

roll.gif

eyes.gif
lol, my brothers would probably think you were one of my gay friends if you came around here with your pants that tight.
laugh.gif

at the end of the day, dress the way you want, but remember your trying to attract girls, not attract boys
wink.gif

I think it all depends on your frame. I'm 6'0 215 so skinny jeans ain't happening for me but if you're a slimmer guy then I say wear what fitscomfortably. As long as you can't do a sperm count through your jeans I think it's ok.

lol, my brothers would probably think you were one of my gay friends if you came around here with your pants that tight.
laugh.gif

at the end of the day, dress the way you want, but remember your trying to attract girls, not attract boys
wink.gif

trust me i have no problems bagging females, guarantee i could have you on your knees within the first day of meeting you
laugh.gif

8.jpg

this right here is perfect, notice how his wrist aren't trapped when he reaches for his front pocket. and you don't look like we're tryin tocompete for the same guy.

If you can't dig in your front pockets they are skinny jeans
thats where im gettin at. if you can't easily reach into your front pockets and your a guy your jeans are way too tight. leave to the tightjeans to us females plz.
smile.gif

laugh.gif

wink.gif
trust me i have no problems bagging females, guarantee i could have you on your knees within the first day of meeting you
laugh.gif

WORD!couldint have said it better lol

4 real tho i dont see why people are so focused on it let us rock our skinys obviously we dont care wat u think...

and ++* ur jeans dont make u gay that jus shows how closed minded u are gays rock baggy *@@* to!

Damn. I read like 5 pages, and just had to stop reading. So much hate for no reason.
Let people wear what they want to. I dont wear 'skinny' jeans, the skinniest ones I have are 501's, which fit fine. I can put my phone/wallet/handsin my pockets.
Levi's 539's
pimp.gif

Levi's 501's is what I go with. I like the more fitted look rather than skin tight look. And no, I am not following a fad.

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

Originally Posted by Mac A Roni

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

Originally Posted by northparkblind

Originally Posted by JDocs

Originally Posted by blondsoccerplyr

Originally Posted by lakersmets49ers

i wanna know the ages of the skinny jean supporters

15, i dont wear them colored joints tho...if i did tho id get red ones
ima say the douches tryna b cool going into high school, 13 or 14
18 and
laugh.gif
son just admit you have red ones mad random of you to even say that.

well the page i was reading in the thread at the time wasnt random but w.e.haha
laugh.gif

i really dont...i want some tho
nerd.gif
maybe soon...and no black kids at myschoool really wear fitted/tight jeans just some of the white skater kids

Back
Top Bottom