Sponsor ForceField x Niketalk: Free Giveaway

Lmaooooo I forgot I even entered this.

To be fair it has only been 2 weeks and 1 day ^

And no one could see it, it was basically hidden part of the forum that’s why someone moved it to general so everyone can see it

The giveaway was only for NT though, thread barely 2 pages i could compile a list and contact 20 ppl in a single day before bed prob.

Not even a simple PM to gather info, thatd be one thing if we just havent even got shipment. We havent even been contacted.

The giveaway was only for NT though, thread barely 2 pages i could compile a list and contact 20 ppl in a single day before bed prob.

Not even a simple PM to gather info, thatd be one thing if we just havent even got shipment. We havent even been contacted.
Guess we all got dubbed. **** it.

^ maybe because your being ignorant? The title says "Free Giveaway" and your acting like he owes you and all of us something?

^ maybe because your being ignorant? The title says "Free Giveaway" and your acting like he owes you and all of us something?
To be fair: if you were promised something by a company and you lived up to your end of the bargain, it's perfectly reasonable to request what you were promised. Failing that, it's perfectly reasonable to expect an explanation if nothing else.

Everyone who participated in this promotion deserves for the company to follow through with it. I believe mclilbit mclilbit is committed to doing exactly that, and he's promised to do so in the near future.

Orders are packed up and will be mailed out today. With the aerosol protector can in the kit, we can only do ground shipping. We are based on the East Coast. If you are on the Wes Coast, your shipment may take up to a week to arrive.

Thanks!

NTshipment.jpg

Awesome! I'm glad they are starting to arrive. Like I said, we have to ground ship, so those closer to North Carolina will get their packages a few days before West Coast.

Thanks again!

Back
Top Bottom