Ford Second Worst in Consumer Reports Reliability Survey

+1 for Chevy
-1 for Ford

most Chevys just look so blah though

Key word look. Looks do have a lot to do with it, but under the hood matters as well as performance. Anyhow I'm just rooting for American in general, even tho they got ways to go.

As for Camaro, Mustang, Challenger....

Camaro design is just spot on, love the 2013 Mustang 1970 design, and hope the redesign isn't ugly. Challenger is sexy to me, but price doesn't measure up to performance outta the 3 pony cars.

Looking forward to the Barracuda, even though they made it Dodge.

Da barracuda is dropping under da SRT banner.

Didn't knw they made SRT a separate brand. Anyhow it'll still have a Challenger chassis/body somewhat just like the 70's. It'll be smaller & lighter so really looking forward to the Cuda rebirth.

Ford sucks!  My company gave me 2010 Mariner and the ****** went out at 70,000 miles.  I have a 2013 Escape and already had a fuel line recall, interior stability issues and electrical issues.  I'm glad that I didn't have to pay for this car.  Japanese FTW!

Nice. Replacing the Challenger though huh?

That didnt seem to last long.

It's not being replaced they just aren't making SRT8 Challengers anymore. They're making the top trim a SRT Barracuda to go against the Shelby's & ZL1's cuz the Challenger wasn't cutting it.

Despite the Shelbys overwhelming power, most actually still prefer the ZL1 because it drives much better overall. There are actually a lot of people who prefers the Boss over the GT500 because it is a better drivers car.
A better drivers car even with the limited visibility?

roll.gif
da hilarity!
@ the dude who said his company gave him a Mariner, isnt that a Mercury ride?
Mercury is under Ford Motor Co.

A better drivers car even with the limited visibility?

Ford GT has one of the worst visibilities out there and it is still a beast. If you really think about it, most Supercars have poor visibility especially the rear window. Aventador, 458, Vanquish, etc...

Pretty awesome set of videos about the F150 and the ecoboost motor. There's a reason it's the best selling car/truck in America.

Wasn't it the best selling truck in the world even before EcoBoost even existed?

Ford GT has one of the worst visibilities out there and it is still a beast. If you really think about it, most Supercars have poor visibility especially the rear window. Aventador, 458, Vanquish, etc...
True. But most supercars aren't driven on the road most of the time. Most V8 Camaros are.

Wasn't it the best selling truck in the world even before EcoBoost even existed?

Yup, i remember a Top Gear UK video from a few years ago they mentioned how many F150's were sold.

Edit: Found the video, at the time the episode was made Ford sold 107 F150's an hour. This was a few years ago, numbers aren't as high anymore.

Last edited:

True. But most supercars aren't driven on the road most of the time. Most V8 Camaros are.

u make a point. but i doubt chevy cares. when ppl see that small windows it reminds them of the supercars they dream of and thats all that matters. but from the consumers perspective that small windows sucks in errday driviing

Have you personally driven a Camaro, or just read the reports from magazines about the visiblility? Cuz the new Camaros visibility isn't much of a issue.

Have you personally driven a Camaro, or just read the reports from magazines about the visiblility? Cuz the new Camaros visibility isn't much of a issue.

That is true. I drive a Z4 and with the top up, the window is pretty small and visibility is very limited but I have absolutely no problem with it. Granted it is a much smaller car in comparison but the hood on it pretty long as well and it can be difficult to reverse the car with the roof up because it is full of blind spots.

I've only test driven the Camaro but I seriously did not even notice it as an issue.

Yup, i remember a Top Gear UK video from a few years ago they mentioned how many F150's were sold.

Edit: Found the video, at the time the episode was made Ford sold 107 F150's an hour. This was a few years ago, numbers aren't as high anymore.

yea because F150's were cheap as hell back in the day... like dirt cheap

Back
Top Bottom