Forever - Feat. Drake, Eminem, Kanye West, Lil Wayne (released)

So I'm listening to this +*+# and Drake M-U-R-D-E-R-E-D his verse
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Kanye was aiiiight, nothing great, but aight

Wayne was straight "show myself to the top" ...that line was hot

Eminem M-U-R-D-E-R-E-D x100 his verse
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Wayne was a slouch, verse was ok bordering on meh... could have been left off imo

Drake and Em came the nicest.

Overall pretty nice track, nothing epic but gets the job done.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Upon 1st listen it goes Marshall>>>>>>>> Wayne>> Drake>>> Kanye

goin in for round 2.

thats my final conclusion after listenin bout maybe 10 times

Hear-it-First.Net wrote:

[h1]Eminem disses Drake, Kanye West, Lil Wayne & Ice-Box on "Forever" track?[/h1]
Well this track just leaked today, and already people have "decoded" Eminem's verse. What does he say in it? He actually roasts the rappers that he's on the track with? Damn, what a heartless move, but then again, it's Em. So Lyrics :

There they go, back in stadiums as Shady spits his flow, nuts they go, Macademia go so balistic whoa, He can make them look like bozos hes wonderin if he should spit this slow, @#@# no, go for broke, his cup just runneth over oh (that's to Kanye) no,He aint had a buzz like this since the last time he overdosed, theyve been waiting patiently for pinnochio to poke his nose,(that's to Ice-Box, not featured on the track) back into the game and they know, rap will never be the same as before, bashin into the brains of these !!%%, and establishin a name as he goes (voila a Drake) the passion and the flame is ignited, you cant put it out once we light it, this !*@% is exactly what the @#@# that im talking bout when we riot, you dealin with a few true villians whose staying inside of the booth truth spillin, and spit true feelings until our tooth fillings come flying up out of our mouths now rewind it,payback mutha****a for the way that you got at me hows it taste? when i slap the taste,out of your mouth with the bass so loud that it shakes the place, (thats to Wayne himself) im hannibal lecter so just incase you was thinkin of savin face, you aint gonna have no face to save by the time im through with this place so drake.

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

track cool but kill ya self if you feel like this is the track of the year
Yeah leave it up to NT to take something new and act like it's the best thing ever. Song is sick nonetheless. Drake and Em murdered Wayne andYe. They should redo their verses.

I mean what you basically just said was Rae had a vision in his mind for a song so he penned the whole thing and had it in mind for him AND Ghost to be on it. Tell me when Rhymefest said he always had it in mind for Kanye to spit all the verses he wrote for him, same for Cons, Big Sean, Cudi, and probably Bump J.
As a writer, I would never do it, so I don't particularly agree with it, but I doubt every song he does is someone else at the pen...

Damn Em. I didn't love this song so I only gave it so many spins. I might have to d/l now but it kinda seems like a reach with those lines not that Emwouldn't diss these inferior lyricists.

Originally Posted by wrod7

Hear-it-First.Net wrote:

[h1]Eminem disses Drake, Kanye West, Lil Wayne & Ice-Box on "Forever" track?[/h1]
Well this track just leaked today, and already people have "decoded" Eminem's verse. What does he say in it? He actually roasts the rappers that he's on the track with? Damn, what a heartless move, but then again, it's Em. So Lyrics :
http://
There they go, back in stadiums as Shady spits his flow, nuts they go, Macademia go so balistic whoa, He can make them look like bozos hes wonderin if he should spit this slow, @#@# no, go for broke, his cup just runneth over oh (that's to Kanye) no,He aint had a buzz like this since the last http://files.adbrite.com/...le-underline-006600.gif) repeat-x scroll center bottom; cursor: pointer; color: rgb(0, 102, 0); text-decoration: none; -moz-background-clip: -moz-initial; -moz-background-origin: -moz-initial; -moz-background-inline-policy: -moz-initial; margin-bottom: -2px; padding-bottom: 2px;" name="AdBriteInlineAd_time" id="AdBriteInlineAd_time" target="_top">time he overdosed, theyve been waiting patiently for pinnochio to poke his nose,(that's to Ice-Box, not featured on the track) back into the game and they know, rap will never be the same as before, bashin into the brains of these !!%%, and establishin a name as he goes (voila a Drake) the passion and the flame is ignited, you cant put it out once we light it, this !*@% is exactly what the @#@# that im talking bout when we riot, you dealin with a few true villians whose staying inside of the booth truth spillin, and spit true feelings until our tooth fillings come flying up out of our mouths now rewind it,payback mutha****a for the way that you got at me hows it taste? when i slap the taste,out of your mouth with the bass so loud that it shakes the place, (thats to Wayne himself) im hannibal lecter so just incase you was thinkin of savin face, you aint gonna have no face to save by the time im through with this place so drake.
nerd.gif

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by dunnyy

Hear-it-First.Net wrote:

There they go, back in stadiums as Shady spits his flow, nuts they go, Macademia go so balistic whoa, He can make them look like bozos hes wonderin if he should spit this slow, @#@# no, go for broke, his cup just runneth over oh (that's to Kanye) no,He aint had a buzz like this since the last http://files.adbrite.com/...le-underline-006600.gif) repeat-x scroll center bottom; cursor: pointer; color: rgb(0, 102, 0); text-decoration: none; -moz-background-clip: -moz-initial; -moz-background-origin: -moz-initial; -moz-background-inline-policy: -moz-initial; margin-bottom: -2px; padding-bottom: 2px;" name="AdBriteInlineAd_time" id="AdBriteInlineAd_time" target="_top">time he overdosed, theyve been waiting patiently for pinnochio to poke his nose,(that's to Ice-Box, not featured on the track) back into the game and they know, rap will never be the same as before, bashin into the brains of these !!%%, and establishin a name as he goes (voila a Drake) the passion and the flame is ignited, you cant put it out once we light it, this !*@% is exactly what the @#@# that im talking bout when we riot, you dealin with a few true villians whose staying inside of the booth truth spillin, and spit true feelings until our tooth fillings come flying up out of our mouths now rewind it,payback mutha****a for the way that you got at me hows it taste? when i slap the taste,out of your mouth with the bass so loud that it shakes the place, (thats to Wayne himself) im hannibal lecter so just incase you was thinkin of savin face, you aint gonna have no face to save by the time im through with this place so drake.
nerd.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Upon 1st listen it goes Marshall>>>>>>>> Wayne>> Drake>>> Kanye

goin in for round 2.

Alright 5 listens verdict is the same.

Marshall spitting again, and really spitting that %+@% is definitely a good thing.

Waynes verse was actually a breath of fresh air from the piss he's been saying, that %+@% he said on the original about going on forever like ETC...
smh.gif
I can do without his Dhalsim reaches for punches. Ican listen to him heavy when he spits like this.

Drake should've just spit his verse from the original again cause this was was
ohwell.gif

Kanye wasted 8 bars in the middle of his verse trying to use that movie bull %+@% as punch lines. He tries too hard and you can hear it, makes him seem likefabricated.

Originally Posted by MrWavez

Originally Posted by dunnyy

Hear-it-First.Net wrote:

There they go, back in stadiums as Shady spits his flow, nuts they go, Macademia go so balistic whoa, He can make them look like bozos hes wonderin if he should spit this slow, @#@# no, go for broke, his cup just runneth over oh (that's to Kanye) no,He aint had a buzz like this since the last time he overdosed, theyve been waiting patiently for pinnochio to poke his nose,(that's to Ice-Box, not featured on the track) back into the game and they know, rap will never be the same as before, bashin into the brains of these !!%%, and establishin a name as he goes (voila a Drake) the passion and the flame is ignited, you cant put it out once we light it, this !*@% is exactly what the @#@# that im talking bout when we riot, you dealin with a few true villians whose staying inside of the booth truth spillin, and spit true feelings until our tooth fillings come flying up out of our mouths now rewind it,payback mutha****a for the way that you got at me hows it taste? when i slap the taste,out of your mouth with the bass so loud that it shakes the place, (thats to Wayne himself) im hannibal lecter so just incase you was thinkin of savin face, you aint gonna have no face to save by the time im through with this place so drake.
nerd.gif
indifferent.gif

just to fix the text

Back
Top Bottom