Forever - Feat. Drake, Eminem, Kanye West, Lil Wayne (released)

cot dayum this joint rocks....

Drakes verse is hot fiya...
Kanye's verse is good, but it doesn't really flow with the rest of the track...
Waynes verse is just
smokin.gif

and Em's delivery is RIDICULOUS... he didn't say anything eek worthy tho.

^Yup me too..
Originally Posted by Krazyrodzilla

You guys are seriously over reacting on the Em verse. It's not bad at all, def not
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
how you guys are saying
laugh.gif
Yea. His wordplay is bananas, but that about it. Either way you spin it the track is appreciated. I enjoy when superstars just go in dope beats.You can't really ask for more.

i just came back from the gym and basically played this song nonstop. i just rewind drake's and em's verse. ye's and weezy's verses areforgettable.

Em's verse was the best, but on this track, that ain't really saying much.

If I had never heard of any of these cats and this was my first impression of them as artists I wouldn't be too impressed. These cats are just moving onmomentum now. No real effort...

EDIT: I take that last line back. Em tried.
grin.gif

Just got home, listenin to this track
pimp.gif
out of my mind, insane, Em killed it, Drake came correct, solid track, no disappointment here

Originally Posted by brendanmaguire

This song is horrible.
indifferent.gif
The only thing worth listening to is Em's verse.
smh.gif
It's not horrible but people are acting like its the best song they ever heard....Eminem most definitely needed to be on this trackthough.
pimp.gif

Let me get this straight...

Drake grew up in a rich neighborhood in Toronto (Forest Hills I think the name was) and "nothing was done" for him? Whatever man.

Originally Posted by kicksfiend

Let me get this straight...

Drake grew up in a rich neighborhood in Toronto (Forest Hills I think the name was) and "nothing was done" for him? Whatever man.
?

I dont care what anybody says drizzy killed this. The original is what actually started me bumping Drake more, i always had comeback season and room forimprovement but never really gave them as much burn as i should. Everyone was solid all around, great track. Props to Boi-1-nda, doods about to be a seriousproblem in this music buisness.

lmao.. the envy and jealousy comes out of dudes when they hear about drake. if they're not talking about him being a "pretty boy" who only"raps about girls" then they're talking about him being on degrassi or they're talking about him growing up in the suburbs.

Oh God....Just got done listening to Em's verse.

That flow. Absolutely disgusting. SMH.

cool track no bad verses....me personally I like kanye's verse better then drakes...wayne did ok.....drake was better then waynes...and em was better thenthem all....his flow was nice but kind of too fast, but still he didnt really spaz out though, he just was the man amongst boys

Back
Top Bottom