Forget the Kobe IV, Hyperdunk, Blue Chip and Subpar Releases....Zoom BB 1 Please!

Originally Posted by NikeFlightposite

I want to see a 2k3 + BB Hybrid
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

BP
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
i need to find some workable pics of BBs, but i got some ideas...
nerd.gif

i ran across these while searching:
4dffgk1.jpg

7yevo7l.jpg

Ive been searching for a TB colorway of the BB1s in a 11-12. I really like the shoe but the gr colorways were so bad I wasnt going to cop any and banked oneastbay releasing the team colors like theyve done with the 2k4s and 2k5s

just finished these at nikeid 2 days ago... maybe im too desperate to have a Jordan XI concord!

inspired by XI with twist
24wx72s.jpg

Originally Posted by BP the owner

nerd.gif

I would have let the Perforated holes remain on the upper and then Patent up the Toe of course...

But then the options on the entire shoe would of course be ENDLESS with the Stiching Contrast.. Holy Mackeral.. Damn BP I like the subtle initials on thesole..
happy.gif

A sure masterpiece.. def. one worth sending MS...

Did anyone save Official Nike and HoH Pics of the BBs that released? Post em up cause I can't find the old thread...

Not much of a fan of the 2k3...for me?

Top 5

2k4, bb1, XII, bb4 and XVII...

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Originally Posted by BP the owner

nerd.gif

I would have let the Perforated holes remain on the upper and then Patent up the Toe of course...

But then the options on the entire shoe would of course be ENDLESS with the Stiching Contrast.. Holy Mackeral.. Damn BP I like the subtle initials on the sole..
happy.gif

A sure masterpiece.. def. one worth sending MS...

Did anyone save Official Nike and HoH Pics of the BBs that released? Post em up cause I can't find the old thread...
Cue up the "I said Got Damn!" gif...those are crazy, BP.
eek.gif

how do these run in size?

i wear 11 in huarache 2k5's.. which is my fave hooping shoe ever
i wore 10.5 in 2k3's

thanks!

i might have to try these out, my local ross had these a few months ago, imma see if they still got.

yes, i have loved the zoom bb 1s since they came out, just an amazing shoe to ball in period. ROCK have you seen of the white. purple ones floating aroundanywhere in portland?

i am looking for the white/black is size 11...anyone see them or have them hit me up...

These are my favorite pair of shoes to ball in. Just got the Grey/Red before my Black/Gold ones go.

do the bb1 lows fit the same as the mids?
and where could i find a 10 in the lows or 10.5?

Originally Posted by ehh

Originally Posted by trix213

loving my steve nash low 1's tho.
You ball in them? I picked up low 1's last night at the Nike Outlet near me for $20. Black w. white trim/laces - can't find a pic online.
If you don't mind, which outlet and do you remember if they had a decent size run?

The BB lows aren't just good for basketball to me, they're nice casual shoes, and good for a lot of other sports too. These and the Zoom Drives arethe best lows I've ever worn.

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Gritty.. The Blue Chips for me are strictly for casual use i.e. wearing with sweatsuits or jeans... I wouldn't ever ball in basic air again. My feet are too spoiled by Zoom and anything else would give me foot fatigue.

The Feet are just like every other part of the body.....

Like my Johnson... my feet don't want to get some real good stuff and then turn around and go back to old booty..... lol
Rock you are a fool with issues.

Back
Top Bottom