Forget the Kobe IV, Hyperdunk, Blue Chip and Subpar Releases....Zoom BB 1 Please!

Played last night in my BB 1s and they are great. Over 2 hours of balling and they are just so comfy. Man I want so more TB colorways bad! Orlando had somewhite/navy, which is what color I'm dying for, but not my size!

Originally Posted by ehh

Here are mine, they are a little more than a month old. I've balled in them the last 5-6 weeks, I don't notice a difference between them and regular BB II's. One of my favorite balling kicks of the last few years.

p1080008re7.jpg
Are these patent dude?

I thought the Zoom BB2's looked better, and they have the same outsole. Every ROSS store here had tons of Zoom BB1's over the summer of 2008 for $39.99

...To me what happened between release of Zoom BB and release of BB2 is a mistery...never seen nike releasing a follow up shoe with same sole as soon as ithappened...the only thing i can think is that they have missed the correct price tag of BB1, so they had to cheapen them to get back some money...really amistery, even because BB1 were a success.

Then ID version of BB2 have too few color options...middle panel could be just white or black...no purple...

ROCKDEEP, if you are reading this, and to you alll.... just another curiosity about Nike ID europe...they are selling Huarache 08 ID (retail version is notavailable in Europe)...and the price tag is.....195 Euros=253 USD (todays change).
I've asked explaination at Nike customer service about that (imagine BB2 ID are "just" 130 Euros), I've got a mail were they told me thatit's correct because conversion ratio is 1 USD = 1,3 Euros....STOP?!?!

Well, the fact is 1 Euro = 1,3 USD

How is it possible people is not even able to make correct money conversions?

Who do you think can buy Huarache 08 ID at the equivalent of 253 USD??? ....You can call it NIke suicide...

Ciaoooo
peter

I got a couple of BB1's i really dont wear, (blk/yellow) and (grey white orange black) asian exclusives. I never balled in them cause the impact protectionisnt enough.

IMHO... I think that the BBIs look better than its successor.
Also it's the same with the lowtops for me 1 > 2
Speaking of the Low 1s... How do those fit?
I wear a 10 in all three of the Zoom BB1s I have...
and does anyone know where I can get a pair of the lows? 10-10.5?

My local Ross has the blue ones/ the gum sole for 39.99

9.5 10.5 11.5

lemme know if anyone needs. pm me

yo the nike outlet near me has the ohio state colored joints and the north carolina ones for $84 a piece

just a heads up for all you size 12 and up. San Ysidro Outlet got in wht/navy wht/red and all black zoom bb1 TBs in yesterday, got my 2 pair on the way. don't know if they'll make it out of the stock room due to employees, get em while their hot!!!!! you won't believe the price....
eek.gif

just a heads up for all you size 12 and up. San Ysidro Outlet got in wht/navy wht/red and all black ones in yesterday, got my 2 pair on the way. don'tknow if they'll make it out of the stock room due to employees, get em while their hot!!!!! you won't believe the price....
eek.gif

Haven't seen this colour mentioned on here so i thought i'd share some pics... below are DS and then retired pics also included are the black/red BB1lows and Stealth BB2s

Theres no grey on the BB2s... it's just the flash from the camera

those lows are beautiful
i wish i could have grabbed them at the time
now i can't find any of the BB1 lows anywhere >L<<br /> I need a size 10... if they fit like the mids that is

I loved the BB1 Black/Reds so much I bought two pairs....

Simply nice til they crease lilke no other.. lol

But I don't mind they just become REALLY nice Gym shoes...

Rock-- They the lows or mids?
and I figure you know the answer to this question
how do the lows of the 1s fit compared to the mids?

Got another pair of BB I's off eBay last week for $78 shipped, BIN. White w. the navy patent toe.

Back
Top Bottom