Forget the Kobe IV, Hyperdunk, Blue Chip and Subpar Releases....Zoom BB 1 Please!

^^hahhaa
i know how Rock feels.
I was super stoked for the zoom MVPs...
then I found out they only have zoom in the forefoot...
it was an immediate cop... now i'm just holding off.

Originally Posted by RockDeep

7yevo7l.jpg

wink.gif

happy.gif

eek.gif
i hate u
pimp.gif

we need more Zoom BB! I wish i could get the JKidd and Ben Gordon ones in my own size.
mad.gif
(11)
nerd.gif

Anyone who sees size 11 BBs a their Local Outlets.. OTHER than the Poo Poo Sueade versions please PM me... All Leather Please..lol

Thanks..

Anyone who sees size 11 BBs a their Local Outlets.. OTHER than the Poo Poo Sueade versions please PM me... All Leather Please..lol

Thanks..
Rock, any luck with recovering your collection? If you need a pair of UWR Hyperdunks sz 11, I have an extra pair, let me know.

I agree. Bring them back out. It is my favorite bball shoe by far. I have 4 pairs of them right now. The only shoes that have come close to them imo, is thehyperdunk, and the bb 2 because of the sole.

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

Thanks..
Rock, any luck with recovering your collection? If you need a pair of UWR Hyperdunks sz 11, I have an extra pair, let me know.

Never recovered...but thanks for asking...I have been working on building it back but it will never be what it once was.. especially after living in the Mecca(Beaverton) for a year....
laugh.gif

PM me a price on those please... as I don't need any...but if my Bizness Patna BP never got his... I'll get em for him...

^

lol. Hope you like em!

Rock, or any one.... Do you perfer the BB1 to the Hyperdunk?

I have 4-6 weeks till I can start getting into hooping again *CROSSES FINGERS

And I think I'm done with VC Shox lol, they failed me.

I want to try something well liked and safe

Originally Posted by V1nsanity3

^

lol. Hope you like em!

Rock, or any one.... Do you perfer the BB1 to the Hyperdunk?

I have 4-6 weeks till I can start getting into hooping again *CROSSES FINGERS

And I think I'm done with VC Shox lol, they failed me.

I want to try something well liked and safe
Hyperdunks are light as hell, but when I hoop in them I can't differentiate the difference between the BB1s and HDs. The lunarfoam bottoms outpretty quickly in the HDs, but the BB1s are durable as hell and have great response and low to the ground feel. BB1 > HD.

bb1 > hyperdunk. no contest. hyperdunks need to have zoom air in the forefoot and a little more padding on the tongue. but that's just my opinion.

Thinking about just copping a pair of BB2 on Nike id since I have an old voucher that I need to use...I haven't seen any actual pics of BB2 id's, butmine are plain and very similar to these

Originally Posted by Feasting Horns

Outlet pickup for 19.99 FTW!
yeah where at? that's a crazy deal for such a great basketball shoe, and yeah the jkidd pe are
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CE0 Mal

The BB1's are too soft for me. I feel like I'm jumping off a pillow when attacking the rim or jumping for a rebound.

Def. a comfy sneaker, though.
that's exactly how i felt when i first used them but as you get used to it and the shoe gets a little worn out then the overall feel of theshoe was great, and it helps that its light too.

Originally Posted by grittyman20

Thinking about just copping a pair of BB2 on Nike id since I have an old voucher that I need to use...I haven't seen any actual pics of BB2 id's, but mine are plain and very similar to these

I was trying to make this exact pair, do they still only give you the option to make the midsole grey?

Originally Posted by grittyman20

Thinking about just copping a pair of BB2 on Nike id since I have an old voucher that I need to use...I haven't seen any actual pics of BB2 id's, but mine are plain and very similar to these

Here are mine, they are a little more than a month old. I've balled in them the last 5-6 weeks, I don't notice a difference between them and regularBB II's. One of my favorite balling kicks of the last few years.

p1080008re7.jpg

p1080009bz8.jpg

Originally Posted by BP the owner

^lol, i got a pair from Vince.

you ever get a hold of Carlo?
Yup.. we emailed the other week...

And Vince...there is no contest to me with regard to the BB1 and Hyper. I ONLY prefer the Hyper as far as looks..but sometimes I feel like Im just walkin onfakes because the Lunar is so poo poo.

The Lunar is what I equate to the Popcorn foam they use for packing furniture or dishes. How long does that last when you keep pressing on it? Not long atall.

Altho the BBs dont compare to the Hypers look wise... they are my top 1A to the 2K3s...

^
With that being said Rock,
I appreciate the honest opnions from you and everyone!

Throw me in there with Rock, if any one spots any of the BB1's in outlets (the non suedes) for cheap in an 11, holla at me as well .
I wan't a pair.

Back
Top Bottom